Chapter Two: Marcus

Beginne am Anfang

Victims 1 & 2: *shyly* I don’t know, we just met you yesterday.

Marcus: Don’t make me beg ladies. I will if I have to. *getting on my knees* It’ll be the best time of your life, I promise. So what do you say? Becca? Brea?

Becca & Brea: HEHEHE, are you sure you can handle the both of us? We can be quite a handful.

Marcus: Don’t worry about me. Taking care of both of you will be no problem.

Becca & Brea: Ok, Ok; here’s our address 435 N. Rolling Oak Rd. Give us a hour to get ready.

Marcus: I’ll be there!

*****

Thursday, 10:15pm

Marcus: I’m here ladies!

Becca: You’re early! *pouting* Brea, still hasn’t come back yet. Our parents forgot their wallet, she went to give it to them.

Marcus: Just because she isn’t here, doesn’t mean we can’t get started. I’m already outside. Brea can join us later.

Becca: Alright, I guess.

Marcus: Good! We’re going to have so much fun. *evil chuckle* I hope you’re ready.

Becca: I am!

Marcus: Nice! So while I’m waiting, tell me something: are you ok with rough play?

Becca: A little. *giggle*

Marcus: Cool, because things probably will get really rough tonight. Are you ok with blood? I hope so! I enjoy the smell, the color, the sight of blood. That iron smell, gets me so aroused and that gorgeous dark red color, makes me want to see more of it. God! I can’t wait for what’s about to happen.

Becca: What are you talking about?

Marcus: Just thinking! I wonder how it would feel to bathe in a tub full of blood. Sit back enjoying yourself, as your body soaks up the blood like a sponge in a sink full of water. Have you ever thought about something like that? Thought about watching the little blood droplets, drip…drip…drip, off of your soaked body, once you step out of the tub. I think it would be a wonderful feeling.

Becca: You’re starting to freak me out. Maybe we shouldn’t do anything tonight? *panicked* I don’t think I want to be alone with you.

Marcus: LOL! Go ahead and walk back up the steps, I don’t need you to open the door for me.

Becca: What?

Marcus: I said go and hide in your room, I don’t care. I don’t need you to open the door for me. I’m already inside! *evil laugh*

Becca: Wha- 

*****

Thursday, 11:00pm

Brea: Hey Babe! Are you still wanting to play? My sister probably didn’t let you in because I wasn’t there right? I’ll be there soon, so if you’re still interested, come on over. *husky voice* I’ll be waiting.

Marcus: You know I am. Your sister wasn’t very fun to play with.

Brea: Don’t mind Becca, she’s just like that, sometimes. I’m walking up to the house now. You can come on over now.

Marcus: I was getting tired of waiting. I’m glad you’re home now.

Brea: Oh, really now? Well, I’m unlocking the door.

Brea: Ok, I’m inside. Did you just go to somewhere close when my sister wouldn’t let you in?

Marcus: LOL, you could say that. *smirk*

Brea: I’m ready, when you are.

Marcus: I’m ready now. Your sister was so boring to play with, she wouldn’t even scream for me. Just laid there whimpering and begging. *disappointed* I hate girls like that the most.

Brea: What are you talking about?

Marcus: I’m talking about your sister being a little bitch. She passed out before I was even done.  I hope you’re better, or I’m going to be pissed off. Now stop staring like you’re crazy and get your ass up here. I’m ready!

Brea: You must think I’m stupid. If you’re up there, there’s no way in hell, I’m going up the stairs. I’m calling the police.

Marcus: I don’t think you’re stupid, I just wanted to distract you, so I could get behind you. HAHAHA

Marcus: Beautiful feathers bathing in a pool of delicious blood, is one sight that no man could resist. Could you?

*********************************

We have just been informed that another murder has taken place. Just a little after midnight, parents returned home to a grisly scene. Mr. and Mrs. Grover, returned home from a night out to find their twin daughters, Trebecca and Trabrea, slain. According to confidential sources, the scene was a bloody mess. Blood covered the walls, ceiling, and created pools on the once white carpet. It was horrific, the source says. Causing several investigators to flee the room in disgust.

The youngest, Becca, was found with two large spikes piercing her blue eyes, nailing her to the bedroom door. Her body had been mutilated. Several jagged slashes, marred her once beautiful face and body. It is such a pity. Contributing to this already sadistic murder, sources say that her intestines were spilling on to the floor, adding a bit of contrast to the drying blood on the carpet., as they entered the room. The oldest Brea, was found in a similar manner, nailed to the wall opposite of the door her sister was nailed to.

The police representative believes this is not the work of the killer responsible for Judge Mckraken’s son. The representative says that, he does not believe the two girls has ever come into contact with the judge’s son at anytime, but that investigations were still going. The only thing, he says, that connects these two crime scenes, is the fact that no fingerprints or DNA, were found at either murders. Making this news station wonder how the criminals are entering and exiting the houses.

This just in, a discovery has been made, that may connect these two murders after all. It would seem, according to our source that at both crime scenes, the parents state that their children’s cell phone were missing. Could this missing cell phone, be the key to breaking these two cases open? We’ll have more information on this, later. Be safe out there folks. Now on to weather…

**************************************************

Friday, 8:00am

Marcus: Well? Have anything to say? *smugly*

Raven: HAHAHA! I saw the news this morning. You call me a freak!

Marcus: What, you think it was too much?

Raven: No, it was too cool. I wish I would have thought of nailing someone to the wall or something. Maybe next time I’ll try something like that.

Marcus: I thought you would like that. *big grin* six points to your four. Yeah, I’m so winning this round.

Raven: The week isn’t over yet, didn’t I say that yesterday? Besides you can play with as many as you can, before the week is over to get points.

Marcus: Yeah, yeah, yeah! Just admit it, I got you beat.

Raven: HAHAHA, I’ll never admit defeat. Just you wait! Tomorrow night, the Raven just may come out to play again.