First Period

The door opens with an awkward creaking sound to it. Ms. Rico Brzenska, who was a short lady with a kind of white blondish short hair, looks up from her papers and smiles.

"Ah, yes today class we have a new student." she welcomes me by walking to me. As of now everyone's eyes were burning through my skin. But never once did I look up from the ground.

"This is [f/n] [l/n]. She is a student here at Wall Maria High School, but as a junior. But with her unbelievably genius skills she has been moved up into regular senior classes.... Now even if she is a little younger than you guys, I expect you to treat her kindly with respect. [F/n], likewise."

She turns her back to the class and makes her way to her desk. I follow her. She gets out the attendance and traces her pointer finger down the paper looking for my name.

"[F/n] I understand why you're late but I still have to mark you as tardy."

I nod.

"It's ok Ms. Brzenska I'll try to come on time tomorrow."

"Thank you. And just call me Ms. Rico. My last name is a bit complicated to pronounce but anyways I expect you to do well in this class and the other classes ahead. Isn't all of your classes like this?"

"Umm yes Ms..... By the way..where do I sit?"

"Oh yeah huh... Sit right next to Levi Ackerman. Levi could you raise your hand?"

My heart stops as my cheeks start to rise with heat. Oh god please no... I look up seeing Levi raise his hand. He was sitting in a slouched back position in his chair. He stares at me in a bored way.

"M-ms. Rico i-is there a-any other seat?"

"No sorry [f/n] that's the only seat available but don't worry if he's mean just let me know." She winks at me and starts the class.

I sigh in defeat as I nervously walk to my desk. I hear girls whispering non-sense about how lucky I am that I'm sitting next to Levi. Thirsty hoes. I look around the room. Anywhere to keep my eyes from looking at Levi.

Then my eyes catch Petra. Petra. She's in this room too. And now she's straight up death glaring me. Well Damn sorry I was forced to sit by him. I don't want to but I want to. But....This is good progress so far. No one's paying attention to me so far. Not even Levi does when I sit down.

"Tch."

Uhm was that from him? Dang it he's staring.

"Uhm y-yes?" He rolls his eyes. "Stupid piece of shit. You dropped your pencils and notebook on the floor close to my desk. Aren't you going to pick up your mess or what?"

"I-i..uh" He sighs in annoyance and looks back to the teacher. He didn't even help me. Wow someone got grumpier over the past years. Was he even like this last year? Or I just forgot he acts like this all the time. Maybe both. I don't know. One things for sure he just keeps getting hotter and hotter every year.

Ms. Rico turns off the lights and puts on a slideshow. I take out my notebook but don't do anything with it. A certain some one is distracting me too much. Why did I have to be in his class?

"Brat if you're going to stare at least do it in a way where you can't make it obvious."

Was I really staring? Gosh. He says it in such a cold way.