Undercover Corns

Hey guys! This is just a fun, lighthearted short story! By the way, we're aware that 'chinchila' is spelt with two l's. We started writing with one l and never bothered to fix it haha.

WE DO NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE WHO COPY OUR WORK. WE WILL BE CALLING YOU OUT IF YOU DO.

Anyway, enjoy, and we'll see you on the other side of the chapter!

"Come on! Come on! It's time to go!" Pegacorn urged her corn friends.

"We're coming!" Dragacorn and Unicorn sighed.

"Wait wait! I'm coming too!" Chinchilacorn shouted.

"Alright! Come on!" Pegacorn started walking towards the door of their English classroom. She turned around to see Unicorn, Dragacorn and Chinchilacorn close behind her.

"Time to get this party started..." Pegacorn heard Dragacorn mutter under her breath.

~-~

The corns had arrived at the destination of the traitor. It was very serious and it was important that the corns got revenge. They were standing, catching their breath so that they wouldn't be breathing too loud.

"Ok. Remember, we need to stay silent. Please, Chinchilacorn, don't burst out laughing!" Unicorn flustered.

"Ok, ok! I got this!" Chinchilacorn reassured.

"You sure?" Dragacorn pestered.

"Guys! You're being loud!" Pegacorn silenced the group.

Behind the doors were stairs. The traitor and her group were at the bottom of those stairs.

"Oh, she won't know what hit her," Dragacorn muttered in an evil tone.

"Serves her right!" Chinchilacorn frowned, "I will personally crush her, and scream at her, and then jump on her and strangle her!"

Dragacorn looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah. Of course you'd do that. I mean, remember that time, when you were checking the ground for ants so you wouldn't stand on them? Yeah. You could totally crush her and scream at her, then jump on her and strangle her," Dragacorn laughed.

"Hey! I was joking!" Chinchilacorn stomped her foot.

While the two were bickering, Pegacorn and Unicorn were discussing the attack.

"Ok. So you and Dragacorn will attack first. Give Chinchilla and I a signal and we will advance," Pegacorn said, waving her hands around.

"Ok. Got it," Unicorn confirmed, "Dragacorn! Chinchilacorn! Stop it! We're ready to go!" She urged them to the door while hushing them.

"Argh! Stop! I am capable of walking on my own!" Dragacorn pulled away from Unicorn. She composed herself.

The corns crouched down and crawled forward. The railings were preventing them to fall to their deaths.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Unicorn suddenly burst into giggles, startling the whole group.

"And you told me not to laugh," Chinchilacorn snickered.

Unicorn turned a pinkish colour, and Pegacorn chuckled.