Rose nodded, forcing a smile which dropped the moment she turned away from them. She left the room and crossed the hall and entered the pale yellow living room. She saw the boy first. His face was covered by the daily prophet but his blond mop of hair gave him away the moment Rose saw him. She felt the anger rise up in her, how could spent her time here with him? This is a family home, a family that is part of hers! He should not be here!

"Malfoy!" Rose spat. He dropped his newspaper to show a grin stretching across his face, Rose became fuming- something she had definitely inherited from her father as well as the ginger hair and fear of spiders. Rose heard her cousin and Teddy talking in the kitchen, and she could have sworn Teddy say "Ah, so that was his name"

"Nice to see you too Rosie, I didn't hear the door go, did you apparate in?" Scorpius smiled, obviously trying to spite the girl. Rose took a deep breath in and drew her fists into balls after she had clawed them. Breathing in again she crossed the living room to the sofa opposite and sat down, crossing her arms as she did so. As she calmed down, Scorpius returned to reading his newspaper. Breathing in once more- and returning to her calm state- Rose took a look at the two girls who had arrived not long before she had.

They were young, one couldn't be any older than twelve and the other fifteen. The twelve year old looked terrified, and Rose couldn't tell whether it was because of the... confrontation she had just had with Malfoy, or the fact that she was away from any parents or family she had because of a war. Rose decided it was probably the latter- hopefully. The sun reflected kindly of her dark skin, her brown eyes staring out the large window at the front of the room. A scared look was etched on her face as she stared. Her black hair spread out above her head as she sat there, completely still. The girl beside her, the fifteen year-old, was a lot more composed. Her small round face was framed by her gorgeous brown locks that fell and sat just below her shoulders. Her small mouth held a light smile and her dark brown eyes stared calmly into the distance. She wore a purple crop top and black jeans underneath her black leather jacket. She had an arm round the younger girl's shoulders, obviously to comfort her; as Rose looked more carefully, Rose could see the tear stains on the younger girl's face, and the hidden emotions in the older girl's.

"Hi" Rose said kindly to the younger girls. Their heads instantly snapped over to Rose, but their faces were covered with kind smiled. They each muttered a 'hi' before Rose continued "I'm Rose Weasley" Rose introduced herself with a small wave "May I ask your name?"

"My name's Macie Calahan" the older girl introduced, and then turned to the girl she was hugging "this is Niamh Sterling, she's been terribly upset and frightened since she found out about the war, I've grown up with her, so she'll probably stick with me, if that's okay" Rose nodded and was about to speak when she was rudely interrupted.

"Of course it's okay" Scorpius almost spat "She doesn't run this place"

"Stay out of this, Malfoy, we weren't talking to you" Rose spat back, offering Scorpius a scowl.

"I'm in this room, and there isn't anyone else to talk to, you are having a conversation so I decided to join" Scorpius explained, matching Rose's scowl "Come on Red, you've got to let me talk sometime" Rose took a deep breath in, trying to compose herself. When that didn't work she pushed herself off the sofa.

"I'm sorry girls, I'm going to have to leave until this idiot learns that he isn't to talk to me" Rose said from the doorway. Rose turned the corner and sunk against the wall, well aware that Scorpius was just on the other side of the wall.

As she brought a hand to her forehead and calmed herself down, there was a knock on the door. Victoire emerged from the kitchen and opened the door. Victoire's tall, slim figure was obscuring Rose's view as to who was in the doorway, but when they spoke, Rose realised she didn't know who they were.

"Good morning" the man at the door said "My name's Jensen Glaze-Hurley, if I am at the right place, you must be Victoire Lupin, is that correct"

"Indeed it is, Jensen, please come in" Victoire moved out the way so the man could walk in. As Victoire turned, she spotted Rose "This is Rose, Jensen" she then turned to speak to Rose "Rosie, please could you show Jensen to a room, any room, just not yours, the other girls' or mine and Teddy's, thank you" Rose nodded, and then took a good look at the man standing there. He was beyond beautiful. He had gorgeous deep brown eyes and that perfect cheeky smile nobody could hate. His brown hair was styled amazingly, and he just looked perfect. He wore a white tank top that showed his amazing muscles under a blue and red checked top and he wore dark wash blue jeans. He grinned as he walked through the door, dragging his black suitcase and he nodded at Rose, before speaking.

"Nice to meet you, I presume my room will be upstairs?" Jensen asked. Rose nodded and began walking up the stairs, hearing Jensen follow her. Knowing that Victoire and Teddy's bedroom, bathroom and wardrobe occupied most of the first floor, and Rose's room, bathroom and wardrobe took up most of the second floor, Rose took Jensen up to the third floor. As they arrived, Rose checked to see if Scorpius' stuff was in the first room, before opening the door to the empty room and allowing Jensen to enter.

"Here you go, Jensen" Rose smiled "I presume Malfoy's room is on this floor too, but I'm not sure where it is. The other girls' rooms, or room, could be on this floor too, but I'm not sure... I'm sure I'll find out soon enough" Rose sighed.

"If you don't mind me asking" Jensen said, looking over to Rose after he dumped his suitcase at the foot of the old bed in the room "But do you know if this house is the old Black house?"

"It is" Rose nodded "Sirius Black gave it to Uncle Harry in his will, who then gave it to his Godson, Teddy- he's one of the managers here- who now lives here with his wife, my cousin Vic, who you've already met"

"Wow" Jensen smiled, "You know this house's history" he laughed, a gorgeous laugh.

"I've been here quite a lot, Mum and Dad told me the stories of when they were here, I know quite a lot about it" Rose laughed, putting one hand on her hip.

"Again, if you don't mind me asking, are you Rose... Weasley?" Jensen asked, Rose nodded, and giggled.

"Indeed I am" Rose smiled "Come on, we better go back down before someone else gets here and Vic has to show them to a room because Merlin forbid I'm not down there! I wonder how she coped before I got here about five minutes ago!" Rose laughed, and led the man back downstairs. She pointed out a couple of rooms that they passed on the way, and explained where her bedroom was. "And there's the kitchen and living room, everyone's in the living room, if you want to meet them" Rose smiled and let Jensen go in, but did not follow herself. When Jensen realised, he poked his head around the corner, to ask her.

"You not coming in?" he asked, Rose shook her head

"No" she explained "I have... I don't want... I'm going to talk to Vic and Teddy" she gave the boy a smile before walking in the opposite direction and headed into the kitchen where Victoire and Teddy were still preparing the lunch that was still probably an hour away.

A/N That wasn't too bad, was it? I'm going with no, for this chapter at least :)

Vote/comment, please?

-Elise x

P.S On a totally unrelated note, has anyone seen Captain America Civil War yet? It's soo good!