ONE SHOT: Steve and I get closer

Mulai dari awal

I want you to shoot your rocks down my throat. I wanna taste your cum. I want it!" .  Steve was shaking violently, seventy years of need and longing and instinct and passion rising to the surface of him. His hips pumped, his dick jabbing demandingly into my throat. He writhed before me, every muscle standing out of his clear skin as his dick conquered my sucking throat.  

"I'm close!" Steve gasped, my eyes all over him, on every drop of sweat that consumed his perfect body. "You keep sucking me off, I'll come in your mouth!"  

I nodded enthusiastically. That sounded just fine to me.  I began to realize, "He's about to come—just let me finish! I want to taste his cum!" And I was right back to mouthing Steve's hard dick, clamping my lips around his pulsing dick with no desire to give it up.  

"I love watching you suck me," Steve grunted me. "But I love blowing you more." I replied seductively.

"You ready to give me your NUTT." I stated.

"Almost-!" Steve gritted out.

I continued with more gusto, slurping my way down him, til my nose brushed against in pelvis.

A drawn-out moan was freed from Steve's lips as his spine arched, his lower body leaping off the bed. I received the first driving spurt of his NUTT. It jetted down my throat heatedly, but I didn't stop to savor it, pulling my mouth away, the creamy excess spilling from my lips as another bolt landed across her forehead.

I then retook Steve's orgasm into her mouth.

"I'm coming like a son of a bitch!" Steve yelled, his dick jerking with all the NUTT pouring out of it. His hands were deadlocked in my hair, his legs kicking at the air. "Suck it all out! Swallow all my cum!"

Clinging wet NUTT all over my face, running down my throat both inside and out. So insatiable for his seed. Finally, his ejaculation trailed off.  Finished, breathing too hard to have my mouth filled any longer, I panted my way free of Steve. I kissed his hand, then looked her at him.  Steve's hand collared my wavy hair, pulling her up off him no matter how distressingly she moaned.  His other hand caressed my face, "Fair's fair," he moaned gently. "Everyone gets a turn."  

"Mine."  

Steve groaned as he sat up.  Completely used, Steve grabbed my hips and flipped us over, and immediately began to kiss down my body.  I felt my pussy get licked from its bottom to its top.  I didn't think it could get any hotter than it'd been. Having Steve in my mouth, but wiggling my hips down onto Steve's moist tongue made me feel like I was coming already.  I spread my knees wider, giving Steve more room to work.

Steve matched my efforts, running his tongue over and under, lapping wetly at my pussy and following my dripping juices all the way to my backside.  Steve teased me with his tongue, not stopping until Peggy was shaking uncontrollably. Steve saw what was happening.  He reached up, caressing my breasts, combing his fingers as I came. Sex with Steve was always good, but there was something downright blissful about being coddled by his strong hands through my climax.  

He pressed our faces together, passing his stiff dick back and forth between my thighs.  Now we were kissing at each other, licking away one another's stains, tasting Steve on my tongue as he stretched out on the bed with one last sigh as his muscles went slack.  

After we were quite satisfied, and neither of us had anything left to give. I got off the bed and went into his bathroom to retrieve a bucket of warm water and a washcloth. Steve was content to lay there, his head on the pillow, as I sponged him clean of both the battle damage and later messiness. We would still have to change the sheets in the morning.

Steve cracked his neck one last time before settling fully onto his back, I curled up to him. 

"I've got such a busy schedule for tomorrow at shield."  Because he was the co-leader of The Avengers, he was always thinking about team.  He continued, " We have to stop Armin Zola from infiltrating the SSR, creating a corrupted half-HYDRA sleeper cell.  He said then yawned.

"In the morning," I said. "Rest now. If nothing else, I at least want to know what it's like to wake up beside you one time before you're dashing off into danger again."

"Before I'm dashing off into danger again," he insisted. "I don't go anywhere without my best girl."

"Damn right" I replied, wrapping his arm around my waist and moving my head to his chest.  Shutting my eyes, I resolved to say nothing more until morning. And with Steve's embrace feeling so peaceful, it was a promise that was easily kept.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^