ONE SHOT: Steve and I get closer

Steve Rogers, Captain America, himself and I decide to have sex again. 

Once we were in his bedroom.  I pulled away Steve's trousers and found a throbbing bulge fronting his underwear.  The thought of it bared made her tingle with anticipation.  I looked to Steve and knew he, felt it more so.

Suddenly, Steve grabbed and pulled me to him.  He wouldn't deny me the pleasure of undressing him, but then, it wasn't like he'd gotten to take my clothes off.  He didn't think this was what any of them had foreseen in their future, but if he had anything to say about it, the future was changing.

He kissed me, not like he had before, the adrenaline rush, the sudden flaring need, the tinge of goodbye that would later bloom and become all she remembered.  Now it was his presence, Steve announcing that he was here to stay, that this was forever, that they were eternal.  I melted into it, kissing him back.  I loved Steve.

I pulled at his briefs as he kept kissing me, oblivious to my help in shrugging his clothes off.  He sucked in his breath to see his dickhead darting up against my body as soon as it was free, only kept from jutting out straight and true because I was in the way.

"Oh my," I breathed. "That's a lot to take in." 

 "Ha!" Steve barked."

"YES" I said, pushing Steve onto the bed mainly because he wanted to go there.  He gave into me without thought and it was so damn refreshing.  Steve kissing my hip and ass and thigh as I was crushed against Steve.  Then she kissed Steve, his musk, his wiry body hair, the rippling muscle that covered him like a second armor. 

She got down on her knees, between his legs. "We'll take turns."  

"I'll go first."  I told him.  His hand pressed me to my knees, and I was quickly to embrace the intertwined legs of my man.   Kneeling between his hairy legs, I moaned to him, "Tell me how this feels", and took his dick in her hand. When she squeezed it, there was barely any give.

  While Steve watched in keen interest—I lowered my face to Steve's dick and took it into my mouth, efficiently disassembling it.  First sucking at the fleshy head, getting it nice and wet, then taking that deeper into my mouth and working my lips on the shaft, then the dickhead moved against my throat as I mouthed the halfway point of his dick.  That seemed all I could take for now; I slurped on the amount of dick I had between my lips while using a circled thumb and forefinger to tug at the base of his dick.

Steve's head fell back, eyes closed, fists grabbing great handfuls of the bedspread.  I giggled girlishly, seeing the mighty Captain America brought low by a little slip of a beautiful, woman.

"Good thing you've been sleeping over 70 years, because I might just suck the life out of you all over again," I told him, patting his solid hard muscled chest in solidarity.  Steve groaned and shivered.  His grip on the sheets didn't do much to keep him upright.  As I devoured another few inches of his dick, he tilted back toward the mattress no matter how he strained to stay upright.  I was barely able to contain herself with the sight before me—all of him straining and flexing as I tormented him. 

 As her head bobbed even faster on Steve's cock.  Something perversely wonderful about having Steve's cock in her mouth besides.

Steve groaned, his toes curling, his fisting hands now ripping the mattress pad out from under the bed. "THAT'S SO GOOD." He told me as his hips rose, his dick thick and completely stated in my throat. I hummed with the validation of his words to me. 

I sucked and licked at Steve just so intensely. The only part of his dick that escaped was that covered by my jerking hand. Then moving back to gently squeeze Steve's balls. I pulled at Steve's dick furiously, knowing I was pleasing Steve just as I was pleased. With my skills of blowing him, he would come soon, and if he was going to come, I wanted to be the one to get it. My cheeks sucked in, her tongue scrubbed at his shaft.