ONE SHOT: Steve Rogers Sex Life in 1940s

Start from the beginning

"And you wanted to see if I'd cheat on you." Steve pointed at her like his hand was a gun. "I don't appreciate jumping through hoops, Peg! I've got enough on my plate without you playing games with me!"

"Oh, relax, Steve." When he turned, she grabbed him by his tie. Maybe it was judo, or the element of surprise, but she managed to drag two hundred pounds of muscle into the closet with her and shut it all down with a kiss. "You haven't heard all I've to say."

When Peggy pushed on him, Steve just backed up until she had him sitting down on the bed. Gail turned so neither of them could see her bottom.

"I knew you wouldn't take up Gail's offer, as enticing as it is," Peggy said, standing over Steve with her hands on his shoulders. She turned to Gail. "Good work on that, Richards."

Gail nodded stiffly. Her hands were getting a bit tired, trying to cover an entire body.

"She insisted on flirting with Captain America, which I won't blame her for, whereas I suggested something more plain-spoken."

"And what would that be?" Steve asked. When he heard his voice, he suddenly felt a lot more like a four-foot-tall weakling than he had in a while.

"Both of us, Steve."

"Both of-you, the two of you-" Steve blinked. "You're going to slap me when I tell you what I think you mean by that."

"Doubt that." Peggy gestured to Gail and, nervously giggling, the girl dropped her hands and rushed over to them. Even naked, she looked as wholesome as a vanilla milkshake. Gail sat down beside Steve and took his arm, squeezing it to her chest. Steve's elbow had never been so sensitive. "Steven, no offense, but I take it you haven't had many dance partners."

"Uh... not since Suzy Deakins in twelfth grade."

"Right. And I am extremely flattered by your feelings for me and I'm quite sure, and touched, that you want our first time to be special, but... how to put this delicately..."

"It won't be so special if you have no goddamn idea what you're doing," Gail piped up.

"Thank you, Gail," Peggy said so Britishly that it was impossible to tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

"So you want Gail to give me... dance lessons?" Steve asked dubiously. "That doesn't sound very fair to her..."

"Oh, I don't mind one bit!" Gail said cheerily. "Any woman would kill to be Captain America's good-time gal... I only had to yank on the Brit's hair a bit!"

Steve looked at Peggy, who smiled easily. "We had a spirited discussion as to your... dance card... before we settled on the present arrangement."

"But won't you feel betrayed, knowing there's been someone else?"

Peggy pulled up a chair. "Knowing, maybe. Watching-that's quite a bit of fun, actually."

***

Really, there was only so many objections a man could come up with to two beautiful women having their way with him. Steve shut up about moral ramifications as soon as they started undressing him, Gail smiling to herself as she pulled down his pants, Peggy with a perpetually arched eyebrow as she unbuttoned his jacket. He couldn't help himself when she jerked it open to his shirt and ran her hands admiringly over his pecs. He smacked his lips against hers as Gail pulled at his feet, trying to get him to step out of his puddled trousers. They only stopped when Gail pulled his shirt over his head. Peggy backed away, biting her lip. "Well. Won't need to tutor you any on that."

Steve didn't know what to do with his hands when Peggy was out of reach, so he took off his boxers. Both women stood next to each other, staring at him, and Steve felt like he was doing a USO show again. He considered striking a pose.