Prologue

A girl with silverish and red hair looked down at the potion she made. She smiled and set it in the window sill of the old chemist lab.

'I doubt Hanabussa to fully get the potion right...' she trailed off as a small vision hit her. She smiled and walked from the sill to her books. "And he won't..."

She grabbed her books along with the book that held the potion she just made and walked out of the class room. Making sure taht her next project would work.

Zero stood by the Moon Gates. Making sure that no Day Class students were sneaking around. He looked towards the academy and sighed. He rubbed his throat. "Damn it...not again..."

"Having troubles Z?" a voice said. Zero looked up and saw Riku standing in front of him. He smiled.

"Just a slight thirst. That's all." He shrugged.

The silver-redhead smiled. "You know-"

"No. I took too much from you last time. I'm good." Zero said smiling.

Riku pouted. "Fine..."

Zero smiled and looked up into the sky to see it lightening. He looked at Riku. "Better get inside Ri-ri."

Riku smiled and nodded. "Alright. See you at crossover, Z.' She waved and walked into the Moon Dorms.

Kaname was just finishing some paperwork when a soft knock on his door made him look up.

"Come in." the Pureblood said, going back to his work. He heard the door open then close. He felt a Pureblood aura slightly and looked up to find Riku leaning against the door. "Yes Riku?"

"I was wondering...since Halloween is only three days away...if we could host a Halloween part...in the garden of course..." Riku said looking to the side.

Kaname leaned back in his chair and thought for a little bit then answered. "Sure. Why not. I'm guessing that costumes would be required?"

Riku beamed and nodded. "Of course! What would a Halloween party be without costumes?!"

Kaname smiled at her. "Very well. Tell Ichijo that he is in charge of decorations."

Riku nodded. "Thank you, Kaname."

Riku left Kaname's room and smirked.

Her vision was coming true~!

She looked around and found Seiren in one of the shadows.

"Seiren, I have a favor to ask of you." Riku said walking over to the purplete. Seiren looked at her.

"Yes."

"Could you...by any chance...change Kaname's tablets with these? Please?" Riku asked, holding out a small bottle filled with the same looking tablets as the blood tablets.

"Vision?" Seiren asked, taking the bottle. Riku smiled.

"I wouldn't ask if I could do it myself, but I've seen the ending to this one...and I know this will work to get them together."

Seiren only nodded. "So when do I start?"

"Tomorrow. Start with giving him one then add a second when he asks. His blood lust will become greater, but jsut tomorrow start with one. The day after is when you can add as many as deemed necessary." Riku explained, the purplete nodded.

"Understood." Seiren melted into the shadows and dissapeared.

Riku smiled and went to her room. Yawning as she went.

This'll be a fun party~