"Sash, you ready?" I called out as I entered the house and went up stairs heading towards her room.

"I really don't know which dress to wear. What do you think? Which dress should I wear?" She asked while holding up two dresses.

"Seriously Sash? We're going shopping, does it matter which dress you where?" I asked her as I sat on her bed.

"Ofcourse it does Nevaeh. You know when it comes to me and fashion everything has to be perfect." She replied smiling at me.

"Ok, ok. Wear the red and white stripe dress then." I replied rolling my eyes at her. She got dressed got her purse and we went outside and into the car and we drove off. We arrived at the huge mall and we went inside. We went into victoria secret and bought a few pairs of undies and matching bras. We then went over to forever 21 to search for dresses for the party and a few other clothes. I took up a few dresses and went into the dressing room. I tried on a pink short sleeve guess lace overlay dress with sheer lace details and Bateau neckline. It was about three inches above my knees.

"Sash, what do you think about this dress?" I asked her as I stepped out of the dressing room.

"Damn girl! You look fine. Now all you need is this cute little white wedge heels I found. I really hope you find you mate tonight and get your freak on." She said as she winked at me.

"I hope so too." I said with a chuckle. I took the shoes from her and tried them on.

"Perfect! No one will be able to take their eyes off you." She said with a squeal. I took the dress and shoes off and went over to the hand bag section. I chose a white hand bag that matched my shoes and took them to the cashier along with some make up I found and paid for them. Sash found a dress she liked with matching shoes and hand bag and also paid for them.

"Lets go to the food court and get something to eat. I'm starving." I said to Sashrie as we exit the store.

"Good idea. I could eat a cow right now." She replied with a chuckle. I laughed and we made our way over to the food court. I ordered a large fries and a strawberry milk shake for myself, Sash ordered a double cheese burger and a blueberry smoothie. We collect our food and sat around a table near to the water fountain. After finishing our meals we took up our bags went into the car and drove home. When we got there, we took the bags for the back of the car Sash went home and I went into my house. When I got in mom and dad was seated on the couch in the family room watching a movie.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I said to them as I put my bags down went over to the couch and sat between them.

"Hey sweetheart, where were you?" Mom asked turning to look at me.

"I went shopping with Sash and bought the cutest dress and shoes and hand bag." I told her feeling excited.

"Well I have a gift for you," she said handing me a gift bag. I opened the bag and squeal at what I saw, my own S6.

"Thank you mom, thank you thank you thank you!" I said to her in excitement while giving her the biggest hug ever. She smile at me and place a kiss on my forehead.

"I still don't like the idea of you going to that party tonight." My dad said looking at. Way to spoil the mood dad.

"Daddy, you said I could go and i'm looking forward to the party." I said to him with a pout. 

"I know I did, but I don't like that you are going." He said with a stern face. I sighed and went and sat on his lap.

"Dad, I promise to be careful. Who knows, I might find my mate tonight." I said while giving him a hug and a kiss on his jaw. I heard him growl at the mention of my mate. "Dad, you know i'll eventually find my mate and move out someday right?" I asked with a smile on my face. He smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I took up my bags and went upstairs to my room. I took another shower and got dressed for the party, I curled my hair and did my make up. I got out of my room and went down stairs.