She Died by HaveYouSeenThisGirL

"SHE DIED"

Running away is not always a sign of weakness, sometimes it proves youto be strong because it's not easy to avoid those things that you've used to do.

Ang isang taong nagpursigeng gawin ang isang bagay lao na't hindi naman niya gawain ito ay siguradong may inspiration.

The best feeling in this world is to do the things they say you can never do.

Nangopya ako, kinopya ko ang kasipagan niya sa pag-aaral. Kinopya ko ang mga kabutihan niya. Gago man ako pero sa buhay hindi ito parang exam na "no erasures", I can erase my mistakes, kaya ko silang baguhin, I'll show you.

Be careful. You don't know but maybe "life" is already your opponent in this human chess game and always remember, life is unfair. It might make a move that will bring all your pieces down and you as well.

Minsan kelangan mong saktan ang isang tao para magising siya sa katotohanan.

Pag-ibig: isang salita lamang yan pero ang laking impluwensya sa buhay mo.

The only way to remove the anger filling your heart is to learn to forgive those who have hurt you so bad.

Fighting is not bad as long as you know what you're fighting for something that you know is worth ot and right.