The Rebel Stages

If I am being completely honest, being stolen rocks! It is crazy thrilling to be taken from someone like that. Whoever took me had shaky hands, this is really all I can remember about him because he spent me on some pain killers the morning after that party. Pharmacy cash registers are THE WORST! It is pretty much the same feeling as being stuck at a motel 6 for days on their hard beds. I got piled on by some other cool bills and hung around for a while.

Finally I was given to a girl of about 19. She had long thick black hair and the palest skin I'd ever seen. She wore really dark scary clothes and she drove an old vw van full of some speaker looking things and more guitars like Alex's Stella.

Later on we got to this place where there was a stage and chairs set up in a row. The girl was called Layla, her friends showed up and they were all wearing really dark clothes too.

Those speaker looking things were actually very very loud and I was vibrating from the music coming out of them for hours. Layla was the lead singer in a very loud scary band, she and I rocked out really hard on stage jumping and head banging while she sang into the microphone. The whole crowd was shouting "LAYLA,LAYLA" clapping and dancing while they enjoyed the music. After all the crazy hardcore music though, one of Layla's band-mates asked if she had money for a cab and she gave me away to the driver for her friend.