(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......

Start from the beginning

"Really Xavier?" I asked sarcastically and he looked at me

"What?" he asked

"I'm right here and you'd wipe the cream off!" I said folding my arms "Really Xavier?"

He gave me a wicked smirk and I shook my head and licked the cream off his face. He took the whip cream from me and took a few berries out the packet. He walked away.

"Hey bring that back." I said trying to grab the whip cream from him but he put it out my reach

Why on earth did he have to be so dam tall?

I sucked my teeth and put the packet back into the fridge. Xavier slapped my ass as I passed by and I squealed.

"What's with you and my ass?" I asked rubbing the spot where he smacked

"Squishy." Xavier answered in a childish voice "Squishy-wishy butty."

The boys laughed and I felt Damanico looking at me.

"Really?" he asked feeling my ass "Yeah.... You're right. She's got nice ass. Can I bite it bambina?"

"HELL NO!!" I said turning away from him

Bad idea I now faced Xavier again. He pulled me down onto his lap.

"You're really feisty." he said pointing his finger at me and I snapped at it and he pulled away "A real desert cobra with the appearance of a goddess."

I giggled.

"Let me off." I said getting up ad he slapped my ass "Slap me again and I swear Xavier I'm going to rip your balls off!"

"Come then." he said opening his legs for me

I clenched my jaw and walked out the kitchen.

That boy was impossible.

I went up to my room and grabbed my skateboard and met Hinako on the corridor and we raced around like usual. The morning was spent like every other and that afternoon I wanted something fun and crazy to do. Damanico had a few minutes to spare and we went up to his room and sat on the bed and talked.

"I hate to sound jealous but I don't want you to get any more with Xavier." Damanico said softly looking away from me

"Why?" I asked curiously

Yes! Lately I found myself falling on love with Xavier and I wanted to be more than just friends with him somehow.

"He's not of the good sort and he'd hurt you." Damanico said looking at me "I want you Royalty. I could take care of you. Be mine."

I was a little shocked but I was in love with both Damanico and Xavier and Damanico made the first move so I guess it was only fair to date him.

"Alright." I agreed.

"Good." Damanico said kissing my cheek "Stay away from Xavier."

I nodded.

Was I under a spell? I just gave in just like that! What the heck is Damanico doing to me?

I left his room late that night after he left as I cleaned up a little then went down to the pool. There were four pools in the mansion; one on the opposite side of the house which was the main one which everyone except the bosses used, there was one in the middle of the house for anyone and it was really shallow so Hinako bathe there with her toys when she didn't feel like showering, one in the garden which was private and out bounds for anyone except the bosses and so was the private one under Xavier's balcony which faced the sea.

I put on the white bikini I had bought with Neve at the mall. It had gold chains on the bottom part. I put on slipper and grabbed a towel. I then put on a short translucent blue wrap shirt and tied it at the side then left my room. I pulled my shades down as I walked onto the second floor and the men there turned to look at me and whistled as I walked by and I flashed smiled as I passed. They made way for me and I got down onto the bottom floor with ease.

Cristiano and Geo whistled as I passed them and I walked passed straight and smiled to myself. I met Xavier on the way to the pool from inside and I pulled his tie as I pass and he and the guys with him whistled and stared after me. I made it to the pool opposite the house which was empty that night. The lights were on outside and the moon was up. The pool was cleaned everyday so there weren't any leaves in it. I hung my towel and skirt on a tree branch and then I stepped onto the first step.

The water wobbled over my toes, another one and the water reached my calf, one more and the water was on my thigh, two more and I had water on my belly close to my breast. I ducked myself then shook my head sending water droplets rippling everywhere. I walked out into the deeper end where the water was a little colder and I ducked myself and came back up. I moved the strands of hair in my face and raked my finger through my hair. I then felt something grab my foot from under water.

Human hands!

I screamed and the attacker came up.

"I scared you?" he asked

"Damanico." I breathed "You scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry babe." he smiled "I'm glad we're together. I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled back at him

I said it but I didn't feel it. I didn't feel the sparks and butterflies I wanted to feel. But what the heck! I had one sexy mafia boyfriend!!