(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......

Comenzar desde el principio

I started cooking immediately and curried chicken and rice and put that on a plate. I finished just at Damanicos' shift finished and I went up to his room quickly before anyone saw me. I left the plate of food and went back down. I ate fast then went back up and met and empty plate in the same position where I had left it on the table.

Was someone here?

I then felt a warm chest on my back and I turned around.

"Tasted good." he said and I laughed.

"Glad you liked it."

"Let's watch a movie then go off to bed." he said putting on the TV

I joined him on the couch and we watched three movies in a row then went to bed around half past twelve. When I got up the nest morning I was in bed alone. I looked at the time on the clock.

Half past ten! Damanico's shift started around after seven. I better leave.

I made the bed, fluffed the pillow then left. I stood in the showered shampooing out my hair with mint scented shampoo. My hair was easier to manage now. I rinsed it out then washed myself again and then got out the shower. I wrapped around in my towel and brushed my teeth then headed out. I saw a note on my bed. I went over and picked it up. I opened it and grinned like an idiot.

'Sorry to leave you alone this morning babe

I had to go early. Hope you had a good sleep.

I'll talk to you later.'

D.

I put it on my table and went into my closet and picked out a jumper and a shirt. I went downstairs and into the kitchen where Neveah was drawing in her sketch book.

"Morning sleep head." she teased as I walked into the kitchen

"Good morning." I laughed

"Where were you last night any way?' Neveah questioned "I was looking for you."

"I was sleeping with Damanico." I answered taking out a packet of strawberries

"D-D-Damanico?" Neveah stammered "Mega hot Damanico?"

"Yeah." I answered popping a berry into my mouth then fishing for the whip cream

"You had sex too?" she asked

"NO!" I choked "There's no way!"

"You're a virgin?" she asked and I nodded "Me too."

"I guess we're even now." I smiled and she nodded

Speaking of such things I haven't seen my cycle for a while. Weird! It's almost two months now.

I was a little worried as it the second time my cycle was abnormal. I put away all those nasty thoughts and I sprayed cream on a berry and took a bite. Damanico came into the kitchen with two other men each carrying a box. Damanico smiled at me and I waved. He gave instructions to the men and they opened a box and started to work on the keypad in the kitchen. The boys came into the kitchen and Xavier winked at me and I blushed.

"Who gave you authority to touch my whip cream?" he asked putting his hands on my waist

"Royalty Seraphina Lemeire gave me permission." I answered

"Sound like she wants punishment." Xavier teased me "Ahh."

He opened his mouth and I held out the strawberry and he took a bite. He got cream on the side of his mouth and was about to wipe it off.