(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......

Start from the beginning

Gosh! This whip-cream tastes really good. Better than the ones in Miami!

I looked at the bottle. It was in Italian.

Of course you won't find it in English! You're in Italy!

I sat down on the balcony reading and feasting on the strawberries and whip-cream. The strawberries were a lot sweeter than the ones I've tasted so far in Miami. I finished that off and threw it into the garbage bin then went downstairs and turned on the TV and I was watching SpongeBob with Neveah. I haven't seen Damanico lately so I couldn't apologize for blowing him off.

"You call that popcorn chicken?" Xavier asked sarcastically as we sat down in the sitting room watching TV "I call that deformed circles."

I laughed and Neveah started to crack up.

"Am not eating that!" he continued "My cells might refuse to get old and die and make room for new ones when they see deform chicken which represent them when they get old!"

I laughed even harder and fell off the couch and rolled on the floor laughing and Neveah held her sides laughing and Hinako was rolling on the floor too. Xavier looked at me.

"What the heck are you-" he didn't finish as he was laughing too and fell of the chair

We laughed uncontrollably for a while.

"You're so silly." I said slapping him playfully

"Take that back." he said slapping me back

I slapped him back and ran and he ran after me. He took out his scarf and whipped me across my butt. I slapped him back and he took hold of my hand and whipped me and I tried to break free from his hold. I slapped him back and he whipped me again and I squealed.

"I GIVE UP!" I squealed rubbing my butt as he whipped me again

"Score 1 for Xavier." he said proudly and pinned me on the wall "I'll see you later dea."

He walked off and I started after him. Lately he has been doing a lot and more money went missing from the club and I could tell he was stressed out because of it. I rolled my eyes and went into the kitchen one of the men where there putting plates into the cupboard. He had his back to me. He turned around and I gasped.

"Damanico?" I asked

"Royalty." he smiled "It's been a long while."

"I'm so sorry." I apologized getting to the point "I totally blew you off by sleeping with Xavier. I'm sorry. I had gotten wet and Xavier had me in his room and I fell asleep. I'm sorry."

"Its fine." he smiled "If it was Xavier that kept you then its fine."

Damanico's POV

I can't believe she slept with Xavier. What the hell?! I hoped Xavier did nothing to her like his usual girls. Royalty looks cute with that new hair cut by the way.

"Cute hair." I complimented her and she blushed

"Are you free?" she asked me

"No." I replied "My shift ends tonight. Why?"

"W-would you want me to make d-dinner as a return for bl-blowing you off?" she asked shyly

I smiled.

"Sure, I'd love that." I answered and she smiled "I've got to go. See you later Reign."

She nodded and I left her.

Xavier! What the HELL are you planning with Royalty? She's an innocent girl. Even I don't touch her. What's your plan Xavier?

Royalty's POV