F I V E Dylan

Nick Roux, everyone. He's beautiful. 

Dylan

I woke up and Kelsey was laying on the other side of my bed. A knock at the door startled me. I quickly got up and went to the door. 

"What?" I opened the door. Nick was standing there while he pushed open the door. "Dude, stop she's sleeping." 

"Oh. You guys look like ya'll have been cozy last night." I push him out and closed the door. 

"She fell asleep on the couch, so I put her in my bed. I went to sleep on the couch and she grabbed me to lay with her.

"Oh yeah? Well Josie is coming over soon to get her if she doesn't get up soon." I got a cup for coffee out of the cupboard. 

"Oh okay. Well we were up pretty late. She'll be sleeping for a while." Nick grabs a cup and slides it over to me. "Coffee?"

He nods his head as I poured him some coffee. 

***

I looked at the clock and it was almost 3 in the afternoon. I think it was time to go wake up Kelsey, so I got up and walked to my room. I opened the door and I saw Kelsey jumped.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me!" She yells. 

"I'm sorry, it's 3 in the afternoon. I thought I'd come and see if you were awake. and you are awake." I laughed. 

"I slept this long?" she questioned. "What time did we go to sleep? How did I get in your bed? Did we?

"No, we didn't do anything. We were halfway into the movie and I seen that you were nodding off so I carried you to bed. I went to go sleep on the couch and you didn't let go of me. So I slept here." I reached to my hair and shuffled it a little. 

"So we slept in the same bed?" Kelsey looks at me all wide eyes. 

"Yeah." The door opens. 

"Josie's here." Nick said while he put his head through the door crack. 

Josie comes in and right away looks at me.

"You better not have hurt my best friend....." Kelsey gets off the bed and tries to calm her down.

"Jos, stop. Nothing happened." She backs up a little. "Just fell asleep together."

"I was kidding." She laughs hysterically.

"You bitch." Kelsey pushes Josie and they both look at me.

"Well thank you for taking care of Kelsey, We have to head out though." Josie grabs Kelseys hand.

"I'll text you later." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Okay, bye." I walked them out the door and Nick's standing there by the couch. 

"You are definitely hooked on her." He pats my back, before I can say anything he said we should go to a bar. 

***

We arrived at the bar across town and Nick is determined to get me drunk.

"Okay, my man. We are getting you a total hottie tonight."

"No. We're here to drink.

"Oh come on. Let's have some fun."

/////////

To be Continued.