Chapter 1

Author's Note: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters.

It has been three years after the war and his fight with Sasuke. And Naruto is at the training grounds angry and destroying everything he saw with a Rasengan and the Bijuu mode while he remembered the day that Sakura betrayed him.

Flashback: 3 years ago
Naruto is inside the hospital recovering after his fight against Sasuke. Sakura visited him to check his status and his new hand.
He stood up and walk at the hallway to check Sasuke. He heard someone moaning inside his room. So he took a peek inside of it, but he was shock to see Sakura his girlfriend bouncing at the top of Sasuke his bestfriend.
'What is she doing with him' he thought. Then he run down the hall trying to stop his crying.
End Flashback

"What am I going to do now? Maybe I should ask Kurama." 'Hey Kurama.'
"Kit, what is it?"
'What do you think should I do?'
"I don't know kit maybe you should think more about it."
'Maybe you are right.'
As he finish talking to Kurama he suddenly thought about what happened between him and Hinata.

Flashback: 2 years ago
Naruto is walking at the park to see Hinata with his usual attitude. And then he saw Hinata.
"Hey Hinata-chan..." But he was cut of when he saw the sad look on Hinata's face.
"What is wrong are you feeling sick?" He ask with concern.
"Yes Naruto-kun, but sorry I cannot be with you anymore, I am sorry." She said while crying.
"But why, don't you love me anymore?" He ask not noticing that he turned Bijuu mode.
"Naruto I love you but I have my clan duties and marry the Fire Daimyo's Son." She said while sobbing.
"Then let us move away and-"
"No..." She cut him off. "I have to because of my clan and it's an order from my father. I can't..."
"Since when did you tried to fight off your father, you only accept everything that he says to you. So goodbye." He said to her as he used the Flying Thunder God Technique to teleport home.

Time skip: the wedding
Naruto was outside the temple watching the whole thing from the outside. As he barged inside to stop the wedding and take Hinata away.
"Hinata come with me." He said while he knockout every guard who tried to stop him.
"No I can't I have my clan duties." She said while holding the hands of Daisuke( I really don't have a name for the Fire Daimyo's Son).
At this Naruto's heart was crashed as he run outside.
End Flashback

As for this Naruto went to his house and look for some clothes inside his closet then he saw a blouse that belongs to Ino. As for this he remember the time she made him happy and the time she broke his heart.

Flashback: last year
Naruto is at the training ground in his Bijuu mode destroying the whole ground trying to forget all about Hinata's betrayal to him. Naruto then sense somebody hiding at the bushes as he felt this presence he moved at full speed to see who it was. He thought it was one of his rivals trying to sneak up on him.
"Ino what are you doing here?" He asked her with no emotions.
"I am just here to help you feel better." She said giving her a wide smile.
"What can you do to make me feel better?"
"Well we could always hang out." She said with a seductive tone.
"NO" He said firmly. "I don't want to see anyone now... If you can leave me alone Ino-chan." After that he turned around and tried to ignore. He did not notice that Ino was blushing as he is forming another Rasengan.
"Naruto please I just want to make you fell better." She said with Puppy eyes.
'Urg! I really hate those kinds of eyes.' "OK if I will hangout with you, but if you are making me meet up with Hinata or even Sakura I'm going to leave."
"OK Naruto-kun" she said with grin.
As they were walking at the village they went to the Dango shop and he suddenly saw Team Gai and Asuma. As this was happening he saw them smile.
"What are you doing guys?" He ask but without his usual smile.
"They are here for you." Ino said with a smile.
"Ino planned this whole thing she even invited us." Said Chouji.
"YOSH, my youthful friend we are here for you." Said by Lee and Gai with a thumbs up.
"Troublesome blondes." Shikamaru said.
"What was that Shika?" Ino said with a killing intent.
"Nothing ma'am." He said in a scared tone.
At this party everyone is trying to make Naruto happy and forgot about the betrayal of his two former girlfriends. And they were happy because of these they succeed on bringing back the former Naruto the happy one not the one full of rage and anger, the one with warm heart not with ice cold feelings. At the end of the party everyone of them are going home and all that is left is Naruto and Ino.
"So did you had fun Naruto-kun?"
"Yes, but I have a question for you?"
"And what would that be?" She asked with a grin.
"Why did you organized this party?" He asked with a confused look.
"Because I'm your friend and I love you." She said revealing a heavy blush.
"Ino I can't-" He was cut of by Ino.
"Please Naruto-kun just give me a chance, I promise I won't hurt you and I will always love you." She said while sobbing
"I will give you a chance Ino-chan, please stop crying." He said trying to calm her down.
"I love you Naru-kun."
"I love you too Ino-chan."
End Flashback
At this memories Naruto gained a smile but as he look through the window he saw dead flowers and it reminded him of the day that his heart's tiny pieces were destroyed and almost became dust.
Flashback: 6 months ago
Naruto just returned to his mission and wanted to see his girlfriend Ino as fast as he can. He went to the flowershop with a wedding ring and call out Ino. But as she call out Ino she was with his teammate and friend Sai.
"Hey Ino-chan, hey Sai what are you doing?" He said with a smile.
"Naru-kun I have to tell you something."
"Sure what is it?" He asked
"I cannot be with you anymore." She said harshly. "I don't love you anymore, I'm with Sai now." She then grabbed Sai. Trying to hide the tears on her eyes.
"Oh I understand sorry to bother you." He said as he run away from them, with tears forming on his eyes. He then run to the training grounds destroying it ground per ground.
End Flashback
Naruto went to the Hokage's office to request a mission to the Hokage.
"Kakashi-sensei I want to get a S-class solo mission." He said coldly.
"Naruto you do know that we don't have any kinds of those missions but the other jinchuurikis wants your help to use their Bijuu modes." The Hokage said.
"Who are they and why do they want to control the Bijuu mode?" Naruto asked coldly.
As they were talking two Kunoichi stepped in.
"Naruto this is Yugito Nii and Fu, you will train them to control their Bijuu Modes." He said with an eye smile.
"Yes Hokage-sama, how long will it take for our training sessions?"
"It will take about a year."
"I want to train them more than just one year so that the three of us can control our Bijuu Modes better." He said while looking at the ladies.
"Why would you train the more than a year don't you like to come back here at Konoha?" Kakashi ask with concern on his face.
"You know how much pain this place has given to me. I only want to leave and I want to request for me to live this village and please don't allow anyone to aproach me while I'm traveling or training this two lovely ladies." As he finish speaking. He smiled at the to Kunoichi making them both blush.
"As you wish Naruto but I can't assure you that they will not try to approach you."
"It's OK Hokage-sama, so when will we leave?"
"In five days, so you can prepare for your long journey." The Hokage eye smiled.
"Hai." He said and look at the two Kunoichis." Follow me and we can have a meeting at my house."
"Hai Uzumaki-sama." They said in unison.
"You can just call me Naruto, I'm not your master and you can just treat me as a friend." He said with a warm smile.
"Hai Naruto-kun." They said with a blush.
As the two of them followed Naruto to his apartment to introduce each others. Naruto noticed that they were blushing and he thought they were sick so they let them sleep.(Seriously this guy is dense.) As the two of them slept he walk to the Hokage Monument.

Hokage Monument Yondaime head
Naruto was thinking on the training regimen that he is going to use to the two Kunoichis. When he sensed Sasuke's chakra signature.
"What do you want Sasuke, Sakura?" He said coldly.
"I am here to ask you a question." He said and Naruto just nod. "I want you to be the best man for our wedding. It is gonna be held in five days."
"Sorry I can't I have a mission that will take about a year or so." He said without emotion.
"Naruto can't you..." Sakura tried to finish but was cut off by a glare of anger from Naruto.
"I can't and I thought we cut off our bonds when the two of you got together."
"We never cut off our bonds with you Naruto." Sasuke said. But Naruto didn't listen and just teleported away from them and to his apartment.
"What is wrong with him?" Sasuke said with an angry tone.
"Sasuke I have to tell you something." At this Sakura explained her former relationship with Naruto.
"So you are telling me that after the war You and Naruto have a relationship more than just friends?" She nodded yes." And you didn't break up with him when we both got together?"She nodded again.
"You are telling me this now that we hurt our bestfriend and now he will not be a part of our lives as long as we live." He said while thinking of his bestfriend's look as they saw him earlier." I think we need to stop this wedding and try to confront Naruto."
"But Sasuke-"
"No buts, we hurt the feelings of our friend and you need to know who your feelings belongs to but before that our engagement is now nullified."

Time Skip: 2 days
Everyone has heard that the hero of the war is now leaving the Konoha to train and will not return until he has forgiven the ones who hurt his emotions.
Hinata has heard the news and felt bad for the things she has done to Naruto. Now she wants to help Naruto but she can't because of the Fire Daimyo's security making her unable to move outdoors.

With Naruto
Naruto started to know Yugito and Fu better. He was ready for their training trip. He got all his supplies and now he just finished his daily training. He was a little bit tired. So he sat near the Memorial tree. Remembering everyone that he lost in the war. But after a few minutes he fell asleep.
Two hours had pass until he woked up. He look around and saw Kurenai with her 3 years old daughter Mirai. It looks like they were putting a flower in respect for Asuma Sarutobi. Mirai look at him. She look at her mother and said. "Kaa-chan who is that?" Mirai said as she points at Naruto.
Kurenai look who it is, to see that it is Naruto. "Sweety,it's not nice to point fingers..." She scolded her. "And as for your question, he is Naruto. He is a Shinobi."
"Weally, is he as stwong as you and tou-chan?" Mirai asked with great enthusiasm."
"Nope, he is stronger than both of us, he is a hero."
"Really, can we talk to him?" Mirai asked. As Kurenai nodded in agreement.
"Yatta!" The girl yelled and they moved closer to Naruto.
"Hi Naruto!" Naruto looked who was that voice only to see that it was Kurenai and her daughter.
"Oh hey Kurenai-sensei." Naruto said as he looked at the small girl." And who is this little beauty."
"This is Mirai, my daughter."
"Well I know were her beauty came from." Naruto said as he looked at the girl. "How old are you Mirai-chan?"
"I'm 3 sir."
"Do you want to be a ninja?" Naruto asked with a smile.
"Yes I want to be a ninja just like you." Mirai said to the Uzumaki. This shocked him.
"Like me? Why don't you like to be like your Kaa-chan." Naruto asked the little girl.
"Kaa-chan said you are stronger than her so I like to be like you." Naruto grinned with her answer.
"OK Mirai, maybe when I get back I'll be your sensei."
"Really?"
"Definitely, but I have get back home. See you later Mirai-chan, Kurenai-chan."
"See you later Naruto-kun." They both said before Naruto Vanished in a yellow flash.
"Kaa-chan is Naruto-kun going to be my New Tou-chan?" Mirai asked as Kurenai blushed at her daughters innocence.
End Chapter
This story is really different from my other stories. This story is where Naruto gets betrayed by his girlfriends.