Chapter 3

I sighed as I jumped into bed once I was home...

I breathed heavily as a result of running up the stairs...

I was tired and stressed... A million unanswered questions and thoughts ran through my head...

What will I write about? How will I write it? Will all the necessary information be there? Will the college like the article I write? Will the director like me? What will the actors think of me? Will they like me? Who will be there? Ugh!!! I thought, stuffing my pillow in my face.

I sighed before changing into my nightgown and burying myself under the covers of my cold bed and quickly falling asleep, tired out by the events the day brought...

The next morning, I woke up to the grandfather clock sounding indicating it was 6:00 am. I got up before getting ready...

I put on my fuzzy, cream colored boots, a gray jumper and black leggings before walking into the bathroom and applying a little makeup to my face and letting my curly hair down. I walked over to my bedside table and pulled out my box of treasured possessions and pulled out the golden locket my father gave me when I was 9... It was a sign of him telling me that one day he will come back for me and take me home where I belong, in London...

I grabbed my purse and stuffed my notebook and pen inside before walking over to the door and taking a deep breath before looking over to the Johnny Depp posters I had stuck on the wall...

"Wish me luck...", with that, I grabbed my keys and walked out of my apartment.

I sped down the stairs, feeling a little dizzy as my heart raced and my legs shook wildly. This is it, I'm on my way... I thought. I pushed the glass doors open and that's when I realized even my hands were shaking!

I saw Mr. Davis standing in front of his car and dancing to the music on full blast in his car... I sighed as I walked over to the passenger side and took hold of the handle before opening the car door and jumping in.

He sat down after me and the engine roared as he quickly sped down the busy street...

"So where exactly are we heading sir?", I asked.

"To that warehouse over there... That's the set... You see that one bombarded by fans? That's the one...", he said pointing.

"H-how am I to get in past that c-crowd?", I asked nervously.

"Don't worry... They'll let you in...", he said with a smile.

He parked in the parking lot and got out, opening the door for me...

"Thank you...", I said quietly.

I walked over to the warehouse and saw security trying to hold back the huge crowd as they screamed and cried their love for the actors inside that very building. There were also cameras filming for the news and reporters for shows...

I squeezed through the crowd before showing the security my tag and they let me through...

I got into the warehouse and it was simply the definition of... Beautiful...

It looked like the movie was set in London which made me a little sad thinking of home and my dad... I looked around and saw a bunch of big stars collecting their scripts and talking. I smiled as I turned around and was suddenly tapped on the shoulder... It was a man that looked to be about 30, smiling down at me as he welcomed me to the set.

"Welcome Isabelle, my name is Richard Potter and I am the director of the movie we are about to work on and film... Please, let me introduce you to some of the co-stars and stars... Right this way please...", he said and I followed him to the corner of the warehouse.

My eyes grew wide and I almost collapsed when I saw all the biggest stars standing before me... Some of my favorites...