"I knew you would come around, eventually." Austin smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Meet me after school and I can give you some notes."

"I can't, I have practise. Are you not coming to the game tonight?" He asked. I forgot all about that.

"Oh yeah, I'm going the game." I answered, trying to start my work.

"Okay, but try not to get jealous." He whispered.

I stopped what I was doing and brought all my attention to Austin "Now why would I get jealous?"

"All those girls cheering for me?" Why is he so self-centred? "Including you." He added.

"I will definitely not be cheering for you!" I snapped, looking at him, he had a giant smirk still plastered on his face!

When will this lesson be over?

***

Mia and I was almost finished getting ready to go to the football game. I decided to wear my black crop top, my light denim shorts with a cardigan over the top. I also wore my white and black bikini underneath, since Mia mentioned we may be going the beach after the game.

"You look perfect!" Mia said, when she saw I was looking at my outfit in the mirror.

"So do you, are you ready to go." She nodded and we got up ready to walk to the field. Kayla had left around an hour ago, so she could get ready and practise her cheer routine.

"Have you spoke to Austin yet?" Mia asked, she looked like she regretted asking after she said it.

"Yeah, I'm tutoring him again." She looked surprised, I couldn't help but laugh at her expression.

Once we got there we took our seats near to the front, I scanned the field looking for Nathan. I found him talking to a blonde haired cheerleader, which must be his girlfriend, Alison.

The players strapped on their helmets and headed towards the field to take their positions. The game started shortly after, the other team having kick-off. I wasn't that into football, I never understood what was going on.

Before the game started Riley gave Mia a wave, she wouldn't stop talking about it for most of the game. I wish they would just get together already.

I jumped to my feet and cheered when I saw our team was winning, before I knew it our team had won all because of my brother's score. His always been good at football.

The crowds started flooding out from the field, I tried pushing my way through so I could go and congratulate Nathan on his win. I hate being so small.

Mia had left to go and speak to Riley, and when I got to the filed I couldn't see anyone I knew.

Accept Austin.

He was crowded by most of the cheerleading team who was all dazing into his eyes, Austin caught me staring and he smiled before walking over to me.

He was still wearing his dark blue and yellow uniform, similar colours as the cheerleading uniforms. He had taken his helmet off, which made his messy hair fall perfectly off to one side. Bella stop checking him out!

"I saw you cheering for me, up there." He said, pointing towards seats.

"Actually, I was cheering for my brother." I said rolling my eyes. "You know, just because your team captain, doesn't make you the best player!"

"Oh but I am the best player. "He held his hands out laughing.

"Yeah, don't we know it?" I commented, he looked confused until he got what I meant.

He was about to say something, but Nathan interrupted him "Austin! Coach wants to speak with you." Austin nodded and jogged over to his team.

I looked at Nathan, he was with Alison. "Ali, this is my sister Bella and Bella this is Alison, my girlfriend." He trailed off his sentence at the end. Nathan must really like this girl, his never introduced me to his girlfriends before.

"Hi." I said before offering her a hug. Nathan was called over by his team to take some pictures, leaving me with Ali.

"So, are you and Austin together?" She asked.

"No, were just friends. I think." Ali laughed. "Why did you think we were?" I asked curiously.

"When I was speaking to my friends, I noticed he turned down a few girls. Ones who gave him their numbers, and then he was talking to you. I'm sorry, I misunderstood." She answered.

From there we was talking about school and I told her a few stories about Nathan that were funny. She was really sweet and we got along well.

"Oh, one time Nathan and I went to the zoo and-"I was laughing until Nathan cut in "Okay that's enough of that."

He glared at me and I took this my que to leave. "It was nice meeting you Ali."

"You too Bella! I'll see you soon, so you can finish that story!" She laughed before giving me a hug. Shortly after I found Mason and Riley still on the field talking to Mia and Kayla.

"Hey, were going to the beach now, you coming?" Kayla asked, I agreed to go since it was only early. When we started walking down, I noticed not many other people were going.

It didn't take long to walk to the beach, I hadn't been here at this time before. The sunset looked beautiful reflecting off the sea.

A few of the football team followed by shortly, including Austin. I was surprised to see Nathan wasn't with them, he was probably with Alison. The boys had brought coolers with them, which I'm guessing has alcohol inside.

I'm defiantly not drinking tonight after the headache I had last time.

We all agreed on playing a game of truth or dare, we sat in a circle on the sand and placed an empty glass bottle in the middle. Daniel spun the bottle first and it landed on Riley, he chose a dare.

"Exchange shirts with the person next to you." Daniel smirked, that's when I noticed Riley was sitting next to Mia. Riley was first to take his shirt off and give it to Mia, Mia then took hers off.

Luckily for Mia she had her Bikini underneath, Mia put Riley's shirt over her bikini and Riley blankly stared at Mia's crop top.

"But it doesn't match my outfit." Riley said in a girly voice, making everyone laugh. "You said we had to swap, not that I had to wear it." Riley commented, leaving the top on his lap and showing off his abs.

The game only got worse from there, I was glad I wasn't picked for none of them.

It was Riley's turn to spin the bottle, the bottle spun around a few times before landing in Austin's direction.

"Choose one person here, to go jump off the pier with you." Riley laughed, the sea must be freezing cold at this time of night.

"Isabella Prescott." I looked up to see Austin standing above me holding his hand out.

Oh Austin you are going to regret that.

***

Please vote, comment and give me your feedback on this chapter!

Do you think Bella will jump?

Thankyou:)