2: Luke and his penguin shaped dick

+*Luke's pov*+

It was my turn today, to fuck Lexi of course.

My penguin dick is fucking excited cause he likes being in holes.

"Lexi ya son of a bitch come here, it's time!" I yelled cause that bitch is deaf.

One eternity later.

"Lexi come here you motherfucker I was waiting for you!" I yelled as I slapped Lexi with my penguin dick.

"Sorry I am just deaf." She pleaded like a poor maid.

"Okay whatever." I said as I shoved my dick into her.

-After fucking-
(a/n I am way to awkward.)

+*Lexi's pov*+

After I fucked Luke he threw a pregnancy test at me to check if I was pregnant.

"="

Hmm equal sign whats that supposed to mean? So I went to the doctor and it turns out I am pregnant with 3,000,000 penguins.

So I told Luke and he wass soo excited because I was pregnant with penguins!

-99 months later-

+*Luke's pov*+

Lexi died while giving birth, but don't worry bout her she has 56 more lives. Anyways me and the penguins went to live in the North Pole.

"Dad can we ride into the sunset and rainbows?" My penguin son Squirtle asked me.

"Sure son." I told him, and took my children to the nearest rainbow which is held by the leprechauns Niall Bitch Whorehead and Ashton Banana Bread.

+*Ashton Banana Bread's pov*+

"Oh yeah Niall! Thats amazing." I moaned as Niall took out the Banana Bread from the oven. As I heard someone knocking on the door. I oped the door to see Luke and the penguins.

"Ashton! Its good to to see you again!" Luke exclaimed.

"Good to see you too mate!" I bro hugged him.

"Mind if we use the rainbow to hell?" Luke asked me.

"No I don't mind at all." I let him in and gave him directions (no pun intended) to the rainbow to hell.

+*Cum the penguin's pov*+

"This is soo cool!" I exclaimed as we slid on the rainbow to hell.

"Wait of the best part son!" Dad said.

As we slid into hell we were greeted by a pretty girl who was wearing devil wings.

"Welcome to hell kids. Where 5sos fans usually hang out we have video games, pizza and the boys' moan audios." She said in a Satanic voice.

"I am going to like this place!" Harry Irwin said.

"Who the hell are you?" Squirtle asked the little boy.

"I am Harry Irwin!" The boy said.

"Omg omg omg!! Harry can you sign my tits!" That girl said.

"Sure!" He said as he skipped happily with the girl.

And this is how Luke and his penguins became 5sos fans.

The end