3. {Surprises Surprises}

Start from the beginning

"I am a little thirsty but I gotta keep my eye on her" I said.

"You'll just be gone for one second she'll be fine I promise" she said. I bit down on my bottom lip for a moment before deciding to get up and get me something to drink. We walked through the crowd and into the house. I shut the back door and we walked over to the punch table.

"Here you get something to drink and I'll put this with the rest" she said taking the gift bag out of my hand. I grabbed a cup and poured some punch into it. I took a sip before heading back outside.

King POV

"Ayy y'all pause the game" my nigga Derek said. He knew to the crew but he chill as fuck. I fucks with em cause he real. He don't just tell me what I wanna hear. I respect him for that. This fine ass girl with one of the biggest booties I ever seen came up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed exchanging tongues.

"Damn they finna fuck right in front of us let me get front row" Mikey said sitting down at the picnic table. We all chuckled as the pulled apart.

"Y'all this my baby Viala V that's Mikey silly ass , king, and dre" he said introducing us. She smiled and waved but then mugged me. I chuckled.

"Ma you don't know me so chill with them stank ass faces" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Trust me I know about you how you did my home girl was petty ion know what she seen in you anyway you not even that cute" she said and I laughed.

"Ma whatever ya girl got she was asking for" I said.

"Damn so she was asking for a STD? You foul Mann" Mikey joked shaking his head.

"Nigga shut yo ass up" I said. He stood up.

"You not go disrespect me king I'll beat yo ass" he said. I walked over to him and he sat down.

"Ima shut my ass up" he said and we laughed.

"Nahh forreal who yo home girl?" I asked.

"She's right over---" she pointed to an empty space and looked confused.

"Damn who dat bitch is ? Casper the friendly ghost" Mikey joked we laughed.

"Oh there she is coming out the back door" she said pointing to the door. Candy walked out with a drink in her hand looking down.

"Now tell me was she asking for that" she said.

Evelyn POV

I sat back down where I was before I got something to drink. I searched the crowd for brae and found her still talking to spongebob. I smiled and shook my head. She probably talking his head off.

"I thought you were gonna wait on me" faith said walking back up with another plate of food. I laughed.

"I didn't know I was supposed to" I said . She sat back down and started eating again.

"I feel like I'm a cow" she said.

"Girl your just pregnant I remember I ate like 10 times a day with Braelynn I'm surprised she was as little as she was" I said.

"How was giving birth?" She asked.

"Well I had an induced labor so I really didn't have to experience contractions they ask you if you would like to see yourself pushing and I said yes so they put a mirror in front of me and I got to see her as she came out and It look so nasty but I was just so excited but scared. When i held her for the first time thats something I will never forget" I said smiling.

"Awwnnn see you got me all excited now I'm ready for her to come" she said. I laughed.

"You should be girl they are truly a blessing from God. Yeah they do things to make you mad and talk back but trust me I wouldn't trade her for the world that's my heart and soul right there" I said looking at braelynn and smiling.