3. {Surprises Surprises}

Evelyn POV

I looked at myself in the full body mirror for the 4th time.

"Girl you look good boo trust me" vicious said. I sighed. I had on a green and black crop top with white ripped jeans and black sandals. Something simple. I didn't know what else to wear to a lil 6 year olds birthday party.

"Okay well lets go" I said grabbing my clutch. We walked downstairs and brae was holding princess watching TV.

"Brae put princess down and grabbed the gift bag so we can go" I said. She cut off the TV then grabbed the bag.

"Mommy where are we going?" She asked.

"To a birthday party baby" I said as we all walked out the front door. I locked up as we walked across the yard.

"I heard its gonna be in the back so let's just walk around" vicious said. We walked around the back of the house and to say aj was spoiled would be an understatement. I mean he is truly treated like a king. This is just too cute.

There was bouncy houses everywhere and these weren't just little bouncy houses they were like she went to the factory and bought the biggest ones she seen. Trampolines. It was all spongebob themed. People were in the pool mostly guys playing on the basketball court. Spongebob himself was getting chased by kids. It was atleast 200 ppl here. The decorations and cake was beautiful.

"Oohh mommy can I go play with spongebob?" Brae asked pulling and pointing.

"Yes go play but stay where I can see you come back to me whenever your ready to do something different" I said letting her go. She ran over to spongebob and hugged him. Me and vicious walked in the backyard trying to find a place to sit. Ian wanna be noticed and vicious knew that.

"Just sit here I'll be right back I gotta go talk to my lil boo so he won't get mad" she said. I nodded and sat down while vicious wondered off. I watched as braelynn interacted with the other kids. She would be starting school in 2 days and I just couldn't even believe it.

"Hey your sitting here alone you ok?" A girl asked. I looked up and it was dres baby mama with a plate of food.

"I'm okay just watchin my little girl" I said. She sat down next to me and ate.

"Im Faith dres girlfriend and as you can see mother of his child" she said. I nodded.

"I'm Evelyn" I said.

"So how come I never heard about you?" She asked .

"Well I was away for awhile but before I left me N kim got into a lil altercation so I didn't expect for her to mention me" I said.

"Yeah I was wondering why you haven't spoke to anybody and your in the cut by yourself" she said .

"Yeah I got a bad past with a lot of people here but I put all that to the side for her because she knows none of her family. So I just came for her" I said. She nodded .

"That's what made you come back right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Exactly" I said. She went back to eating.

"So is king her dad?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah they look so much alike you don't seem like you would date a guy like king though" she said. I looked at her funny.

"Its just that your so nice and quiet and king is so damn rude and angry its like he has no respect for women" she said. I looked down at my hands.

"Yeah he wasn't always like that" I said.

"You want some food or drink or anything?" She asked changing the subject.