Chapter One

"Mum! Can I go to Lilly's for a pamper day tomorrow?" I practically shouted down the stairs.

"Sorry, love, I can't hear you. Can you come down?" She replied. I didn't reply and skipped down the stairs happily, humming a 5sos song as I went. I arrived in the kitchen and stood next to mum who was doing some ironing. The smell of the steam made me relax, and I literally had no idea why.

"Can I please go to Lilly's tomorrow for a pamper day?" I begged, my hands forming a prayer position.

"Yes, that's fine darling. Is her dad aware?" Lilly's mum died last year in a car crash, so now it was only her and her dad, just like it was only me and my mum, my dad died the same way.

"Yeah, he's said that he'll take us to the lanes tomorrow to get face masks and stuff so.." I trailed off as she interrupted.

"I guess that's okay but I will give you some money aswell, I feel bad just taking it off of people like that"

"Ok, thanks, mum! Love you!" And before I knew it I was sprinting up the stairs to Skype Lilly and tell her the good news.

After me and Lilly cut off the Skype call, I decided to watch some youtube. I type into the search bar ' Niomi Smart' and with a blink of an eye I had a full page full of videos with my idol in a little box next to them. I clicked on her most recent video which was a makeup tutorial. Whilst watching I thought of what I would do If I met Niomi herself, and I started to cry. I think that mum must have heard because she burst through my door to see what had happened. I loved my mum, she never shouted at me and helped me through everything. In a way she was like my bestfriend.

"Oh my god, Ella! What's the matter?" She said calmly, but somehow seemed alarmed. She looked down at my laptop and saw Niomi. "Oh, Ella. You haven't been crying over Niomi again have you?" I slowly nodded my head and let a tear slip from my eyelid. Mum came over and sat on the bed with me, and comforted me whilst in her arms.

"One day, you never know, your dreams might become a reality." And with that, she tucked me up in bed, turned my laptop off, kissed me goodnight and turned off the light. I fell asleep within minutes and was dreaming again in no time.

The Next Day

"Ella, time to get up" mum cooed, sat at the end of my bed and rubbing my feet and ankles. I loved it when she did that. I sat up against my headrest and smiled at her whilst yawning and stretching my arms.

"If I were you I'd be getting ready for your day with Lilly" she reminded me and winked before walking out the door. I jumped out of bed and raced into the shower. I washed my hair and smothered my body in Zoella shower wash. I jumped out again and dried my hair. I then straightened it a bit and put it in a donut right on the top of my head. I put on some black leggings, a crop top, a chunky necklace, my leather jacket and maroon dms, before hopping down stairs.

"Hey" I say smoothly as I take a massive bite out of an apple I got out of the fruit bowl.

"You nearly ready to go?"

"I am ready." I reply and smile straight at my loving mother. We hop into the car and mum drives me to Lilly's road, where she stops outside her house and hands me over a £20 note.

"Thanks mum, love you" I jump out the car, tucking the money into my bag and ringing Lilly's doorbell.

As she opens it I give her a big smile and hug her.

"Hey!" She says and I say it back.

"Dads just getting his shoes on, so we'll leave soon" she smiles.

"Ok, can't wait!" I squeal with excitement.

"Oh my god, did you see Marcus' new video?" She says excitedly, clapping her hands.

"Yeah.. It was really good" I say bleakly and give a faint smile before looking at my feet.

"Oh no. You haven't been crying about Niomi again, have you?" I don't reply. Lilly's my best friend so she knows the answer is yes without me even saying anything. Instead of saying anything more, she engulfs me into a hug.

"Are you ladies ready to go?" Paul ( Lilly's dad) says, opening the door and gestures for us to go,out the door and get in the car.

"Yup!" Me and Lilly both reply excitedly.

---------A/N

hellooooo! (See what I did there?!)
I just wanted to say thank you to fireflyzoe for inspiring me to write my own fanfic. You are truly talented and I wish I was as good at writing as you.

I hope you all enjoy this book.
-alyssa Xo