Rule #1

Always have fun!

"Marina! The door!"
"I'll be there in a sec, Mom! Invite him in for Christ's sake! Don't keep him out in the cold!"
"Watch your mouth, young lady!" Marina put one more quick coat of bright red lipstick and stepped back to admire her masterpiece. From her tall black stilettos to her perfectly curled hair, from her silky shaven legs to her elegantly plucked eyebrows, from her tight black mini dress to her shining pearls perched gracefully above her collar bone. Her eyeliner and light silver eyeshadow set the mood perfectly. She was ready for her date.

She sat in the front seat of the car, waiting while Justin confirmed the reservations with the restaurant. When he got back in the car, she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"How's our table Baby?" She adjusted her dress to 'accidentally' push out her chest. It worked.
"It'll be ready in a few minutes, my love." That might of been romantic, if he hadn't said it to her breasts.
"And what did you have in mind, after dinner?"
"Anything you want."

Marina sat through dinner, listening to Justin drone on about his future career in football and scholarships and basketball and the difference between buckets and hoops.

Marina followed Justin inside the motel room he rented.
"Will this work?"
"It has a bed and we have condoms and wine. What else do we need?"
Justin pinned Marina against the door. He smothered her with a heavy and sloppy kiss. She felt her way down his shirt and started unbuttoning. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her. She moaned and kept unbuttoning. He trailed kisses down her next and she shivered. He moved back up to her mouth and began kissing her aggressively. He bagan to slide her dress off and she moved down to undo his belt and he groaned with longing. She pushed down his pants and reached inside his boxers. He was already hard. She rubbed her hand over it and he broke the kiss. They both finished undressing and he slipped on a condom. He pushed her down on the bed...

Marina lay awake long after Justin fell asleep. She finally decided to pack up her stuff and leave. As she crawled out of bed Justin rolled over and gave her a puzzled look.
"Where are you going?," He asked.
"Listen, I had a great time, but I gotta go."
"Can we do this again sometime?" He smirked like he knew her response.
"Maybe, probably not. It was fun though."
Marina was still smiling when she got into her car. The look on his face had been priceless.