Chapter Twelve

Magsimula sa umpisa

Tony's POV
I arrived at Vic's house, still a little confused on why Jaime wanted me there especially all dressed up like this.

"Tony!" Vic said beaming with joy.

He ushered me quickly inside and handed me a letter. He watched me eagerly as I read.

Dear Tony,
We share so many memories with Vic and Mike and the band. Rehearsing for hours, so many shows, so many fans, so many memories I will never forget, and I got to do it all with my best friend. The next location is Coronado Beach. Drive there and someone will meet you there with another letter.
Love, Jaime.

"Vic, what is this?"

"JUST GO!" he said pushing me out the door.

I got in my car and drove the familiar route to Coronado Beach. I pulled into the parking lot and walked out to the sand, searching for someone I knew.

"Tony!" a familiar voice squealed.

"Alysha?" I quintet to see if it was her running at me.

"Read this!" she shoved another letter in my face.

Darling,
We've shared a million memories on this beach. The most vibrant ones were the first time we came here almost five months ago. I hope we come to this beach with our kids and when we're old and can barely walk to the sand. The next location is the record store on 41st Street. Where we played many small shows and we thought we made it big.
Love xojaime.

"Good luck!" Alysha squealed as I got in my car.

I headed off to the record store, probably to this day my favorite venue. Sure it was small and what not, but it always made the shows so personal with the fans.

I arrived as soon as Brendon Urie was done singing Nine In The Afternoon. I opened the door and the small little bell made a noise.

"Tony?" someone called out.

"Yeah?"

"I have a letter!" Deryck said from across the racks of vinyls.

I really loved Deryck, he really helped shape us and took us under his wing when we first started out, I was really thankful for that.

He handed me the letter and waited patiently as I read.

Turtle,
Remember this place? Of course you do. We played our first show ever with the band in this record store. Remember how you broke a guitar string and just pouted for a little bit? I remember. It was pretty adorable. Remember our show with Trigger My Nightmare here? We have many memories and I hope to make many more in this place. Head over to the park by the ocean.
Love, Jaime.

"Go get him" Deryck said with a smile.

"Thanks, man" I smiled back.

I headed back to my car and headed off to the park. I guess I could've just walked there since it was a two minute drive, but oh well.

I pulled into a parking spot and walked over to our special spot and waited.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me.

"Read this!" Danielle handed me a letter.

Love,
How many good times have we shared in this park? Like a million probably. I hope one day we can bring a dog or a kid here and share memories with them. The last spot I need you to go to is Way's.
Love always, Jaime.

"Good luck!" Danielle hugged me and sent me on my way.

I was getting a little nervous. Not bad nervous, excited nervous. I turned on the radio and headed to Way's. I don't have no idea why I wasn't listening to music earlier, I liked it better when my car had sound.