I was getting depress until my eyes laid on the perfect outfit and I clasp my hands together in glee and smiled. It was at the very back of my closet and I couldn't have been happier to find it. It was my black and cream crop top that goes with my cream high-waist skirt with the split in the front and I finished off the look with black strapped up Louis Vuitton.

Standing in the mirror I couldn't have been more pleased with my outfit and I knew Shawn was going to love it. A few moments later Anise knocked and said Shawn had a arrived. I grabbed my phone and keys placing them in to my black clutch bag, then let down my hair so my waves can fall onto my shoulders to complete the look.

I walked out my room after spraying my 'Pink Print' perfume by Nicki Minaj making sure I smelt good.

"Dammmmn girl" Anise said as I walked pass her room.

"You like?" I smiled and turned so she can get a 360 view.

"Yes hun-ty." She said snapping her fingers and rolling her neck and I giggled and walked towards the front of the house.

Shawn is standing there looking sexy as sin. He's wearing a baby blue and dark blue Polo button down shirt with dark stone wash jeans that rip a little at the knee with black and blue Jordan's. When he notices me in the room he stops talking to Ry and stares with his mouth open.

"Hi handsome." I cooed while batting my eyes.

"H.. Hello gorgeous, you look amazing." he said while pulling me in for a hug. "You smell amazing to." and I mentally thanked Nicki.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

We walk to the car holding hands and he let's go to open the door for me while his eyes never left my body. When were both in the car he starts the engine, put the car in reverse and then drive onto the street.

"So where we going handsome? " I cooed.

" Somewhere special. Your going to love it. Just sit back and enjoy the ride." he said and smile continuing to listen to the music.

Twenty minutes into the drive I noticed that we were going over the bridge to Paradise Island. I knew immediately that we were going to a nice restaurant to eat. He pulls up in from of the Atlantis hotel and puts the car in Park passing the keys to the valet guy and then walking around to open my door. I slide out the car and he holds my hand and we walk into the hotel.

As we walk through the hotel I notice were not going in the direction of any of the restaurants I was expecting him to carry me to. Instead were walking into the Marina Village. He holds my hand tight as we walk down a flight of stairs and to my surprise he leads me to one the yachts docked in the marina.

We walk onto a yacht named 'The Jewel' it was magnificent. This yacht had two cabins, a kitchen, a dinning area, a living room and deck to sun bathe on the top and bottom layer. I was in awe with this boat.

"It's ours for the night babe. You like?" Shawn said smiling showing those gold teeth on his k9s that I liked so much.

"Like? Oh Shawn, I love it!" I cooed then pecked him on the lips.

We head into the dinning area it's a huge white room with a crystal chandelier hanging in the center of the room right over the dinning table. The table is made of glass and was set for two with beautiful china and empty wine glasses. Shawn pulls out my chair and I take a seat then he walks to his seat. A few seconds later a server came out and filled our glasses with white wine and informed us that the dinner would be out shortly.

"I hope you don't mind but I pre-ordered our main course. " Shawn stated.

"No, I'm not picky with food."