Chapter 1: His Butler, Time Traveling

Not far from London, just beyond the foggy forest, stands a well-kept manor. It's resident is the Head of the Head of the Phantomhive family, Ciel. Ciel also lives with his servants, Sebastian Michaelis (the butler of the Phantomhive family), Finnian (the gardener), Mey-Rin (the housemaid), Baldroy (the chef), and Tanaka (the house steward). His day begins with a cup of early morning tea. “Young master, it is time for you to wake up.” Sebastian said as he opened the curtains. The sunlight lit up the room as Ciel awakens from his sleep. “This morning, I have prepared poached salmon and a mint salad for breakfast.” Sebastian said as he was dressing Ciel, “We also have toast, scones, and pain de campagne. Which dish would you like?” “The scone.” Ciel replied as he began to take a sip of his tea, “I know this smell, is it ceylon tea?” “Yes,” Sebastian replied, “from Royal Doulton. I shall be waiting for you at the dinning table, young master.” As Sebastian began to walk out of Ciel's room, Ciel took a dart and threw it at him. He caught the dart with two of his fingers, and he wasn't even looking back at Ciel at all. “Not a bad throw at all young master,” Sebastian said, “but let's save the games for later.” Soon after, Sebastian saw a ruined garden, a broken tea set, and a burnt kitchen. “Now then,” Sebastian said, “How exactly did this happen?” “I thought everything would be easier and faster if I used the extra-srentgh weed killer on the garden!” Finnian cried. “I was trying to get the tea set but I tripped and the cabinet fell!” Mey-Rin cried. “There was a lot of meat to cook for dinner and I thought it would take forever so I used my flamethower. . .” Baldroy said. “WE'RE SO SORRY, WE DIDN'T MEAN TOO!!” Finnian and Mey-Rin cried. “Calm down, all of you.” Sebastian said, “Just follow my instructions, and this mess will be fixed.” It took a while for Sebastian to fix the mess that the three servants made, and then he and his young master went off to London to investigate a crime scene.

Meanwhile, in a different time period at Misaki City in Japan, There was a boy named Yuji Sakai, and a girl named Shana. They were on there way to school one morning. “Hey Shana,” Yuji said, “I. . .” “Go on,” Shana said. “Well, I've been meaning to ask you about something. Remember when we thought we were gonna dissapear? What did you say to me right before the blast happened?” He asked. Shana stopped and blushed. “I. . . I don't remember. . . I probably thanked you for fighting along side me.” She said. “I definetely heard you say my name, but that's about it.” Yuji said. Her face went more red and then she looked at him. “I said. . . . I respect you!” She said, “Yeah that's it.” She turned away. She looked back at Yuji. “Now what?!” She said. “So. . . that's all?” Yuji asked. Shana started to get annoyed. “Grrr. . . Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” She yelled, “What I said isn't important!” “It certainly sounded like it was.” Yuji said. “Well not important enough for me to remember.” Shana replied. “If you say so.” Yuji replied. Alastor, the Crimson God that Shana is contracted to as a Flame Haze, chuckled. Alastor is in the form of a necklace. A little later on, they arrived at the school. “Good morning.” Said a voice. Yuji turned around and saw a classmate of his, Kazumi Yoshida. “Oh hey there, good morning to you too.” Yuji replied. Shana turned around and gave Kazumi a disgusted look. “Guess this is round two, huh?” Shana said. “And this time, I'm serious.” Kazumi replied. Shana got a little more irritated by her remarks. “Yeah, well so am I!” She replied, “So watch out!” In a small distance, stood a young, redhead boy and a tall man with black, long hair. “I finally found her. . . the Flaming-Haired Blazing-Eyed hunter. . .” the boy said. “Your majesty. . . shall we ambush them now?” the man said. “Not quite yet.” the boy said, “I want to wait a little bit longer. I'll give you the order to ambush when it's time.” “Yes, your majesty.” the man said.

Back in late 19th century England, Ciel and Sebastian were in London investigating some murders. Ciel and Sebastian were discussing with some civilians about sudden dissapearences. “So you're telling me, that you see people that suddenly dissapear and no one seems to notice?” Ciel asked one person. “Yeah,” he replied, “whenever I try to explain it to them, they just look at me like I'm insane! I'm trying to find out how these people are-” Suddenly, he dissapeared in front of Ciel's and Sebastian. However, they forgot about him. They even forgot about the conversation they were just having. However, they did not forget about their task that they were supposed to do. “Sebastian, let's keep looking for people who know about this dissapearences.” Ciel said, “Maybe the Undertaker knows something about this.” “Certainly, my lord” Sebastian replied. They payed a visit to the Undertaker's parlor. Sebastian told him a joke that would make him laugh, because that was what he had to do in order for him to get help from the Undertaker. The Undertaker was laughing his face off at the joke Sebastian was telling him. “That joke was certainly amazing!” He chuckled, “I'll tell you everything you need to know. . .” “So, what do you know about these dissapearences?” Ciel asked him. “Nothing.” He replied. “You know nothing?” Ciel asked. “Nope. Not a thing.” The Undertaker replied, “How could I know for sure that people are suddenly dissapearing when I haven't even heard about it at all?” “So. . . you made us go through the trouble of having to make you laugh. . . for NOTHING?!” Ciel asked madly. “Uhh. . . pretty much. . .” the Undertaker replied. “If you know something about anything, tell me. Otherwise, DON'T WASTE MY TIME!!!” Ciel yelled, “Come on Sebastian, let's go.” After they left the parlor, they went to find more people. “Hey Sebastian,” Ciel said. “Yes, master?” “do you think that that grim reaper is behind these dissapearences?” Ciel asked. “What grim reaper?” Sebastian asked. “You know, Grell Sutcliff?” Grell was one of the two remaing suspects involved in a case they recently solved known as the Jack the Ripper case. The other remaining suspect was Ciel's aunt, Madam Red. Madam Red was killed in this process of solving the case. However, Grell survived. “Maybe,” Sebastian replied, “but we do not know for sure yet. We will just have to keep on investigating, my lord.” And they went on to look for more people to find information.