1//

Maddie's POV

I woke up on the regular Sunday afternoon to not find Luke in bed with me....again. I go downstairs to fix some breakfast and I spot a familiar blonde haired boy on the couch.

"Luke", i whisper in his ear.

He stirs a little then finally wakes up.

"Ow, my head", he says.

I get up and go to our medicine cabinet and grab the advil. I walk back over to Luke and hand him 2 of them.

"Thank you Maddie", he says and I nod.

Every Friday night, Luke goes out to his frat parties. I've been to one and let's just say I was almost kidnapped.

"So....how was the party?", i ask.

"Fine why?", he asked right back.

"Just curious, its 4:00 pm... You must've had a lot of fun", i add.

"Well one, curiosity killed the cat so that's a heads up and yes Maddie I had plenty of fun", he snapped and walked away.

I decided to call Mina. One of my bestest friends.

Ringggggg

M= Mina
Ma= Maddie

M- Luke again?
Ma- you said it sister
M- why are u dating him again?
Ma- well we normally hang out throughout the week until Friday

Suddenly I hear a thud come from upstairs

Ma- Hold on Mina
Call Ended

I run up the stairs into the bedroom.
"Luke? Luke are you in here?", i call out.

I hear a faint yes call from the bathroom.

I see Luke on the floor grabbing at his ankle.

"What happened?", i ask my eyes full of worry.

"You left the fucking stepstool in the middle of the bathroom and I was texting Jake, then I ran into it and fell!", he yelled which caused me to jump. He noticed I jumped and said "I'm sorry Maddie, I'm just asking that next time you move the stool", he said and I nodded.

"Do you need some ice?", I ask and he nods.

After I helped Luke get settled on the couch, we decided to snuggle up on the couch and watch Netflix.

"I love you Maddie".

"I love you too Luke".

-------------------------

Hey...new story! I thought of it today. Enjoyyyy tell me what u think in the comments thxss

Xxnadiaxx