Eli/Degrassi One Shot

Eli thought Christina looked beautiful tonight. She wore a black lace dress along with black high heels. Not the typical outfit of choice for Degrassi. Christina also had her dark black hair in a French braid extending down her back. The black eyeliner that was no change from her everyday clothes was applied around her eyes to create raccoon looking eyes. Christiania sat down at a decorated table as she looked like the loner of the school, she did not have a date. She was waiting for Eli who was trying to win Claire back.

Eli and Christiania were childhood friends smashing each other upside their heads with toys as toddlers. In elementary it led to hitting each other with basketballs in gym class, then middle school was when they are relationship got closer. Eli announced that he would be moving to Canada, Christina's parents saw how upset she was and decided Eli and Christina could move into together since Eli's parents would be there. Then they entered high school and on the first day, he met Claire. Whom Christiania just happened to hate.

She hated how Claire broke up with him, he was lying helplessly as a vegetable in a hospital bed black and blue but she didn't care what huge of a sacrifice Eli had made that night by crashing his hearse for her. Christina stayed by him and held his hand as they talked about writing; she knew it would cheer him up and bring up his spirits.

Christina watched as Eli and Claire talked. Eli glanced back at Christina who was watching Smosh on her cell phone and paying no mind that she was at a formal prom. Christina guffawed as Anthony opened a tampon with his mouth and acted like a crazy man. When the video was finished, Christiania looked over at Eli who just happened to peep over at her again and he sighed. As he shook his head at Claire, he sauntered over to Christiania's table.

"How'd it go?" Christiania inquired.

"Like in my play, nobody can have a happy ending," Eli said with a depressed sigh.

Christiania felt bad for Eli; she hated to see her best friend so melancholy. Christiania encompassed her hand onto Eli's. Tears were now trickling down his fastidious face. Christiania endeavored to wipe away the brackish forlorn tears but Eli repudiated.

"I have to wipe away my own problems," Eli grumbled.

Eli retrieved up from the table and apprehension began to take over Christiania. Christiania followed Eli as she called his name.

"Eli! Eli, wait!" She bellowed over Justin Bieber.

Christiania began to jog to keep up with him and once she caught him, she latched onto his arm. Eli made a razor-sharp turn around. Eli looked into Christiania's eyeliner covered Gothic eyes, the eyes he fell in love with in middle school. Then he looked across the room and looked into the eyes of Claire, the eyes he fell in love with in high school. The eyes that broke him.

"Eli please don't go," Christina begged.

"Why?"

Before anybody could say, anything Eli felt a brusque pain shoot through his back. He dropped to the ground his hand still attached to Christina's. Christina gaped stridently as she jumped to Eli's side. Eli moaned in pain and tried to talk.

"Why?" He asked weakly.

Christina began to weep, she placed her hand is Eli's and took a deep breathe as her heart began to race up. She put her lips to Eli's ear so he could hear her clear.

"Eli," she begun, "I l-."

A doctor who was helping Eli on a gurney bumped Christina to the side. Christina began to cry even harder as she saw Eli's frail body stretched out on the white gurney. The blood gushing out of his back made her want to throw up. Christiania tried to ride to the hospital with Eli but the driver refused.

Christiania cried as she walked back into prom and laid her head down on a table. A few minutes later, she saw Claire running over.

"Is Eli okay?!" Claire questioned.

"Yes, why do you care?" Christina questioned back.

"Listen I may not be able to ever love Eli again but I still care about him. And I suggest you don't get anymore involved with him then you already are."

"We've been friends since we were infants, I'm not leaving him."

"Just a warning," Claire said as she marched away.

Christina did not need an admonition, she knew Eli all of he life and she loved him. She did not care what other's said, she loved him. Nothing would change that and nothing would change how Eli felt…

Once Christiania could not stop feeling anxiety, she got up and walked to the hospital in the wintry rain. Christiania did not think of bringing a jacket with her that night because the weather was not calling for rain. She had to walk approximately five blocks to reach the hospital.

She saw Bull Frog talking to Eli as she walked into room.

Thank God, he is okay, thought Christiania.

"I'll leave you two alone," Bull Frog said once he saw her.

Bull Frog left the room and Christiania appeared through the doorway. She sat down beside Eli and held his hand. She opened her mouth prepared to communicate about writing. She would not mind it as long as it made Eli feel superior.

"So, I've been writing this poem and-."

"I can' talk about writing now," Eli said with a too well known lopsided grin.

"You know don't you?" Christiania asked as she chuckled lightly.

"Mhm, glad I do too."

Eli and Christiania both smiled significant smiles as Christiania bent her head down to his feeble face and kissed him up a time consuming kiss.