chapter 4

Tarryn POV🌚💕
"because?"
"because your birthday is this weekend song with arri so we are taking pictures today!!"
"why are you acting like its prom and having us dress up like this?"
"because you guys at turning 14 after all and I wanted you to look beautiful not like you guys aren't but even more beautiful and we are going to a really fancy restaurant and I just wanted to bring the new neighbors"
"who are the new neighbors?"
"that's a surprise now let's take pictures"

Momma McCartney POV❤️
so when we are taking pictures I was planning on the Rowland boys to come in the picture because I mean they both love them so I thought why not?! but these girls know about the neighbors coming to dinner not to the pictures or that it is the Rowland family! me and the Rowland's have known each other for a very long time, and tarryn has never known that because she never really went anywhere with me to the parties they had stuff like that she would always be with Arriana her and Arriana are so close it's fun when I get to have out with both of them because they are my daughters after all. well not Arriana but she is like one!

tarryn POV🌚💕
I got a notification on my phone saying that Hunter will be live in 5 minutes and I'm not able to watch him because of the stupid pictures we have to take. "arri?"
"mhmmmmm"
"go get my headphones!" I whispered
"why?"
"Hunter is going live with Brandon and we need to watch them so go get them!"
"why can you!"
"hmmm maybe because my mom is making sure I'm staying here in this spot she doesn't care if you go to the care but she does if I do!!"
"FINE!"
while she was going to get head phones  I started singing and it was my jam like that by Jack and Jack!!!
"I AINT EVER MET A GIRL LIKE YOU AND YOU NEVER FIND A MAN LIKE ME WALKING OUT THE DOOR WITH YOU ON MY ARM YOU CAN HIT ME ON MY PHONE ANY TIME YOU WANT" I belch out.
"Tarryn Cheree McCartney shut up your so loud!!"
"oops sorry mom I just got hyped"
"your weird!"
I go into my Twitter app and I see that I've gained 10k followers and that everyone is favoriting my stuff.
"woah this is crazy" I whisper in a hush tone
finally arri came back with my head phones so that I could watch Hunter because I was bored..
"guys I'm going to this place I don't know where but I'm in a tux and so is Brandon and Ashton I have no clue why thought and momma Rowland won't tell me!"
"honey get off of you now!!" momma Rowland says
"okay well by beautiful I'll be live tomorrow night!!"
that's the end of the broad cast wow that was short!!
"hey arri?"
"huh?"
"where do you think Hunter is going?"
"I don't know" she has a smirk plastered on her face and I know she knows what's going on but I'll just leave it!
"tarryn and arri put on these blind folds"
"mom really blind folds why?"
"just put them on and stop asking why why why!!"
my mom starts walking us to the mystery place and I'm so confused on why we are blind folded but what ever I'll just deal with it!
"girls take off you blind folds in 3...2....1!"
we take them off and I can't believe it's the Hunter Rowland in front of me I could pass out any second.. he's just so handsome or hot doesn't matter wait both wow I can't even talk to myself with out messing up!
"hi I'm Hunter"
"hi I'm tarryn oh and I already know who you are" I chuckle nervously
"oh right haha"
his smile it kills me.....

Hunters POV💘😌
she is beautiful she is perfect just wish she is gorgeous and I can't believe I've never met her if our family gets together so much but she never really comes so that explains it.
"hi I'm Hunter"
"hi I'm tarryn oh and I already know who you are" she chuckled nervously
"oh right haha"
I just stare at her and she smiles and I smile back!
that smile could literally bring anyone to a happy mood!!

Tarryn POV🌚💕
"mom I'm going to walk around I need to call Lizzie and just talk to her and catch up okay?"
"okay be safe be back in 20 minutes okay?"
"I could be back sooner I don't know"

I just walk and find a water fountain and just sit there and think I didn't call Lizzie I just said that to my mom so she would let me go..
I started crying because I'm thinking that I'll lose on my birthday at the competition the weekend I know I will everyone tells me I'm a failure and I know it's true but I have to put my heart to it!
I have to do it for grandpa!
the song goner by twenty one pilots is the song I'm dancing to so I turn it on and start dancing and just make sure I'm good so I take off my heels and practice as hard as I can so that I can get it good this weekend and I know I can do it!

Hunters POV💖😌

I follow tarryn and leave Arriana and Brandon so the two love birds can talk.
I heard a song that I've heard before but never really listened to it more than once. I look over by the fountain and see someone dancing and I glance to get a better look at her face and its tarryn! she is amazing but she stopped suddenly and collapsed to the floor crying and I was about to go get her when....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cliff hanger again I think this is going good so far I'll try and update as much as I can but idk! it may be hard because of school but that's okay I'll try every night!
But omg I might go Meet Hunter this Saturday and I hope he comes to where me and my friend said for him to go to and that he said yes to it!
ily all and hope you like it so far
~tarryn💕