chapter 1

tarryn-picture up there^^
Tarryns POV🌚
I guess today is the day that new family moves here to Arizona across the street. I guess that's a good thing but that house I always would go in to practice my dance routines because I'm a dancer. that house was also my best friends house she moved last year so I just go in that house and remember her and I feel like that was the only way just.... I was interrupted by mom yelling "Tarryn get ready for dance we need to leave!" "coming I just have to get my bag together" I heard I slight muffle "okay". I just finished getting my bag together.
we get in the car and start driving
"so honey are you excited for the new family to move in?"
"yeah I am I just you know that was my get away place"
"I know maybe you will be there a lot"
"I don't know mom I just wanted that house so that I could still dance in there I have to dance room and I can't practice and also Lizzie she lived there my best friend moved and..." my mom interrupted me
"honey I know it's hard she left but you have to get over it!"

*arrive at the dance studio* 

"hello miss tarryn how are you today"
"I'm good miss Caroline how are you?"
"I'm great! go warm up and practice we have a competition this weekend!"
" okay I'm going I'm going" I start laughing
miss Caroline was like my older sister she is 26 and she is amazing!!! she said that she was ready for me to start dancing this weekend because I'm an "emotional dancer" yeah I am but I just don't feel like it I'm not better then everyone else! I'm not a self centered bitch that thinks I'm better because I'm not I have so much passion for dance that I get into it! I go to dance every night it's kinda crazy but I do online school so it doesn't really effect anything.
"tarryn ready for the group number?"
"yeah miss Caroline I am"
that's when Arriana walked in
"ARRIANA" and I gave her the biggest hug possible!
she has been gone for 4 months in Australia because her parents want her to explore a lot more so she was there!
I let go of her and she was crying and so was I because my best friend is back!!!

"miss Caroline?" I ask
"yeah?"
"is Arriana going to be in the group number?"
"how about you ask her!" I ran to Arriana
"ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN THE GROUP NUMBER??" she starts laughing
"yes I am"

*starts playing fly away by 5sos*

"ready guys!!!" "yep!"

we had to practice a ton Arriana was coming over to spend the night so that we could watch Hunter Rowland on You now!!! Did I mention we are obsessed with him and Arriana is obsessed with Brandon? well if I didn't now you know!!
"Arriana!!! honey how have you been?" my mom asks
"I've been great Australia was amazing"
"hey mom me and Arriana are going to go watch Hunter broad cast!!"
" don't be to stalkerish today honey"
I roll my eyes
"Arriana I'm going to go shower you watch Hunter and then you can take a shower"
"okay don't use all the hot water!"
yeah I'm that type of person I use all the hot water because i go in the shower for literally an hour!

I turn on my music and Jack and Jack start playing!! my jam
I do the essential stuff and just sing the whole time! I guess people say I'm a good singer but I'm not I can't sing at all!!
I change into sweats and a sports bra my usual sleep attire it's all I really wear!
"Arri get yo ass in the shower now"
"okay calm your tits"
I start laughing we do this so much! I run to my computer and I see that Hunter is calling people I scream and I dm him on Twitter!

*5 minutes later*

I ask him if he is doing FaceTime too and he said yes so I screamed!!!
I he a FaceTime call 2 minutes later and he didn't block his number but I won't leak it! that is disrespectful!
(h/Hunter &t/tarryn)
h:hey beautiful
t:hi how are you?
h:I'm good but one question why aren't you freaking out?
t:there is no point and I don't want to overwhelm you
that's when I woke up!!
I hate dreams like this and I just ughhhhh so I actually go on my computer and look if he is live and he is so I just watch him I don't comment anything just watch..
"TARRYN" Arri yelled
"WHAT"
"COME HERE" she sounded scared to death
I walk in and there is a huge ass spider and I scream and run
"MOM!!!!"
"yes?"
"COME KILL THE SPIDER IN MY BATHROOM!!" she just chuckled and went to go kill it!
*******************************

hey loves this is my first chapter sorry if it's bad or confusing but hey what ever so have a good day ily🌚💕

~tarryn💕