Chapter 1

Ok im new to wattpad.

(Ashleys POV)

"Ashley!" I heard some call out. I looked around then turned back to my book. "Ashley!" I heard it again. I turned to see my best friend Emily walking towards me. "Emily! I thought you had to move!" I said to Emily as she stood next to me. Emily quickly sat next to me. "My parents changed their minds!" Emily was like my sister. We've been friends sense third grade. "Omg thats great!" Everyone looked at me. It was at that moment that i noticed i yelt that outloud. We were at school. It was the end of class and we were about to leave. "Miss Ashley. Answer this question. What is 5 × 9? A, B, C, or D?" I wasn't paying attention so i guessed. "C?" "Wrong!" She came back strictly. "Pay more attention." "Im good." I replied fast. I was known as the cool kid and the bad girl. Just because i wasn't scared to speak my mind or disrespect anyone and i definitely wasn't scared to get in a fight. "Ooh." I heard some in the back comment. "Be quiet James, or you'll be in detention with Ashley over here. Or may i say little Miss bad girl!" My teacher shouted. "Ashley works for me." I said sarcastically. Everyone laughed. "So funny. You have detention now. Your welcome." My teacher said as she handed me a detention slip. (little note: i dont know what to put for the teachers name so... yeah. sorry. ps Ashley is a character based on me) "Why thank you." Everyone laughed, once again, other than the teacher. "Ok thats it. Go to the principles office. Now!" My teacher pointed to the door. That was the first time a teacher actually yelled at me. "Fine by me. By the way, it was a bad choice to yell at me." After i said that i grabbed my stuff and stormed out. While i was at the office i saw a boy. Sense i had nothing else to do i walked over to him. "Hey." I said tryie to sound as nice as i can. "Hello." He replied softly. "you new here?" He shook his head yes. "Cool im Ashley." He looked up at me as i said that. "Im Harry."