Chapter 2~ Nap Time

Caroline's Pov.

After Thomas finished eating he yawned, and I smiled down at my son. I kissed his head and picked him up and headed upstairs. The boys followed me up and I smiled as I entered the nursery. I set Thomas down in his crib and kissed his forehead before turning the lights off.

" Have a good nap Thomas...love you baby." I smiled as I exited the room. The boys all wished Thomas a good nap and followed me out of the room. I left the door open a crack so if Thomas did wake up I would be able to hear him cry. We all headed downstairs and sat in the lounge room. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder and closed my eyes for a minute.

" Car if you're tired go take a nap. We're right here we can handle Thomas if he wakes up." Calum offered but I just shook my head and smiled at them.

" I'm fine. I was just resting my eyes, plus I want to catch up with you guys. We haven't really talked in person for 3 years." I laughed and the boys all nodded in agreement.

" Yeah... I guess but lets talk about you and Tommy first. I want to know everything about him."Calum said with a grin. I smiled at him and proceeded in telling them all about him.

" He was born on June 1st but you guys already knew that. He was 8 pounds 9 ounces. He is the biggest cuddler you'll meet beside me and Calum. He loves spongebob. Oh and hes allergic to peanuts. So no peanut butter or anything in this house. I don't want Thomas to have another allergic reaction." I warned and the boys all nodded their heads in understanding.

" So he has had an allergic reaction before?"Michael asked and I nodded. I gulped as the memory flashed back. It was awful.

" Yeah he was about 5 months old and Mum gave him a snack and it had peanuts in it. Thomas started crying and a rash was appearing on his skin. I freaked out and took him to emerge and found out he was allergic to peanuts. So please be careful when you give Thomas something to eat." I pleaded and the boys nodded their heads.

"We promise we'll be careful, last thing we need is for our nephew to be sent to the hospital." Ashton grinned and I smiled at him.

" Thank you."I  sighed in relief. It was the scariest thing ever to see Thomas have an allergic reaction.

"So how have you been?"Luke asked me and I shrugged.

"Good I guess, haven't really done much more then work and take care of Thomas for a while."I shrugged telling them the complete truth.

"No boyfriend?"Calum asked and I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope."I smiled and the boys grinned at me.

"Good because you have us and Tommy now."Michael grinned and I smiled.

And as if on cue the cries of Thomas could be heard through the baby monitor. I quickly got up and headed for Thomas' room. When I made it into his room I turned on the light and ran over to his crib. He was crying and reaching out for me. I picked him up and he instantly clung onto my shirt and buried his head into my shoulder.

"Whats wrong buddy?"Calum asked coming over and rubbing his back. Thomas looked over to him and reached his arms out for Calum.

I put him in Calum's arms and he instantly cuddled into him and buried his head into his chest. Calum rubbed his back and shushed him as he sat down in the rocking chair and gently rocked him back and forth until he eventually calmed down. I sighed in relief and rested my head on Michael's shoulder who wrapped an arm around my waist seeing as I was practically falling over.

"You okay Caroline?"Michael asked in worry.

"I'm just a little light headed no big deal."I shrugged and the boys all sent me concerned glances.

"When was the last time you ate today?"Ashton asked.

"Uh...I didn't eat today I was throwing up."I shrugged and the boys all starred at me wide eyed.

"When was the last time you had sex?"Luke asked and my eyes widened as well.

"Um, I haven't since Thomas' dad...wait I went to a bar and got drugged."I panicked and the boys all starred at me wide eyed.

"Could you be pregnant?"Calum asked.

"I don't know. I think I'm going to be sick."I rushed out of the room and into the bathroom before blowing chunks into the toilet.

Michael came up from behind me and held my hair back and rubbed my back as well. I continued to heave into the toilet bowl until the contents of my stomach were completely empty. I layed down on the cool tile of the bathroom floor and closed my eyes not wanting to believe something like this was actually happening once again.

Before I knew a pair of arms was picking me up and carrying me into my bedroom. I was layed down on my bed and I looked over to the person who was carrying me. It was Michael, he smiled down at me and kissed my head. I let a small smile spread across my face and looked over to the rest of the boys. Ashton and Luke were sitting at the edge of my bed and Calum was sitting on the other side of me with a now calmed down Thomas in his arms.

Thomas managed to get out of Calum's arms and crawled over to me. I smiled and brought him to my chest. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and within a minute I could hear his soft snores. I smiled and rubbed his back before returning my attention to the boys.

Calum pushed some stray hair out of my face and kissed my forehead and then my sons head. 

"I'll go pick up a test, and you'll take it and we'll all be here for you."Calum smiled and I nodded before sitting up. I passed the sleeping Thomas to Michael who instantly cuddled the boy to his chest.

"I actually think I have some here still."I pondered.

Ashton and Calum followed me into my bathroom in search of the pregnancy tests. I searched through my medicine cabinet and Calum and Ashton searched through all the drawers. I was about to give up when I heard Ashton cheer. I turned around and saw him with three pregnancy tests in hand. He passed them to me and I gulped. Ashton kissed my head and gave me a hug along with Calum.

"Take the tests and come out, we'll get the results together."Calum smiled and I nodded.

I took the three tests and washed my hands before returning into my bedroom. The boys smiled at me and I smiled back at them with the tests still in hand. 

"How long until we know?"Luke asked.

"Like 5 minutes."I shrugged and they nodded.

"So if you are pregnant are you keeping the baby?"Ashton asked and I immediately nodded my head.

"Of course, it won't be as bad this time around because I know what to expect. Thomas is such a good baby why not add another one to the mix."I shrugged and they all smiled at me again.

"Lets check them."Calum suggested as he came over to my side. I passed him the tests and he looked down.

A smiled broke out onto his face and he brought me into a bone crushing hug. He pulled away after a minute before looking at the boys with a huge smile.

"Well boys we're going to be uncles again!"He exclaimed and they all cheered along with me.

Another baby wow. But I honestly can't wait, I have the boys this time and couldn't be happier.