"Cant go 2 minutes can you?" He shakes his head at her.

"i can the ladies can't." She chuckles at her own joke. He rolls his eyes good heartedly, laughing slightly. Grace on the other hand looked forward trying hard to just ignore what she can hear. Hannah looks over at Grace quickly then looks forward focusing on the teacher.

It doesn't help that Grace is in her every class. Right now Hannah's seated eating lunch while Tyler, Troye, Sarah and Mamrie blab on about plans to celebrate. Sarah and Mamrie are seated next to each other while Hannah sits in between Troye on her right and Tyler on her left . Grace sits quietly in front of Tyler.

"We all need to go out tonight and celebrate!" Mamrie says.

"Sure." Hannah shrugs.

"Why the hell are you not as excited like we are. You should be ecstatic!" Mamrie says.

"Ehh. My birthdays are never really great." She says shrugging her shoulders again.

"Well we'll make sure its the best one and each year from now it gets better." the red head states.

"Ok but so far my morning was pretty great then it just went down hill." she says Grace looks at her and Hannah can feel eyes on her so she looks up from her plate and sees Grace's apologetic eyes.

"Hannah you've got company at 3 o'clock." Troye says. Hannah turns to her right and sees a brunette walking up to the table, she's wearing a black and white top with blue jeans, boots and red lipstick. Hannah looked away trying to not seem as she watched the lovely lady walk over.

"Hey guys." she says to the table. They all greeted her in various ways, Hannah still turning looking at her food.

"Hi. Im Ingrid." she says to Hannah directly. She turns to face Ingrid.

"Hannah." she smiles at the brunette.

"I wanted to introduce myself and tell you that you did amazing last night." Ingrid says. Hannah staring at Ingrid with a goofy smile.

"Thanks." she replies. Both staring at each other for a while making everyone else at the table uncomfortable. Mamrie's the one to fake cough making both girls return to reality.

"Well i should go. Bye." She says to the table. "Ill see you around Hannah." She winks and walks away. Hannah stares awhile until Ingrid turns her head and smiles at Hannah. Hannah turns back to her food.

"My day just got better." She smirks. Grace clear her throat.

"Umm.... i just remembered that i had an extra practice ill see you guys later." She said quickly and ran out the Mamrie ran out after her.

"GRACE!!" Mamrie yelled after her. Grace turned around and ran into Mamrie crying in the middle of the empty hallway.

"Come on lets go into the bathroom." Mamrie says embracing Grace.

"I wonder what that was about." Hannah says. Sarah rolls her eyes.

"How oblivious are you?" She asks.

"I...dont understand." Hannah says confused. Sarah looked at Tyler his eyes wide and shaking his head no slowly.

"Never mind." Sarah says.

"No tell me. You know that i hate not know what going on." Hannah says sternly. Sarah lets out a sigh then looks at Tyler. He gave her a tell her look.

"Hannah you my best friend. And i really care about you but....sometimes your so caught up in you're own world of problems and sex and football. And everything else that your blindsided about everything else." Sarah began, Hannah's getting a bit agitated.

"Can you just tell me whats going on already!" Hannah said to harshly Sarah's taken back. "Sorry."

"Its alright, but Hannah a word of advice. Don't let your anger get in the way of other people trying to tell you something important."

"What do you mean?" Hannah asks still needing clarification.

"I mean that your anger and jealousy and bragging keep you from finding things out. Like at the game Grace wanted to tell you something important then you got all angry and never found out what she had to say. Any time someone tries to tell you something important you find some pent up anger and you say hurtful things. And you harm yourself too. Just look at your finger." Sarah says frustrated, she runs her hand through her hair. "I should go see whats up with Grace and Mamrie." She says getting up. Hannah stays quiet sinking in everything Sarah had said. The bell rang and Tyler and Troye had both left, leaving Hannah alone at the table in her thoughts. Its not until Ingrid saw her sitting staring into space and came over to talk.

"Hey!" She says happily. Hannah blinks rapidly and faces her.

"Oh hi."

"Whats on your mind?" Ingrid says siting next to Hannah.

"Just something Sarah said to me."

"What'd she say." Ingrid asks

"She says my feels stop me from finding out things." Hannah says staring into Ingrid's eyes. Ingrid looks down hiding her blush and smiles pulling her hair behind her ear.

"Well id have to say that she might have a point." Ingrid says Hannah pulls a confused look. "Ive seen you around, i have classes with you. Ive always been around watching you." Ingrid says and immediately regrets it. "I didn't mean it to come out so stalkerish and creepy i just-I meant to say-" She freaked out. Hannah chuckled at her antics, she rests her hand on Ingrid's thigh.

"Its alright. I know what you meant." Hannah says leaning a bit closer smiling at her moving her hand upward just a little. Ingrid's breathing was off.

"I..I..I.." she stutters. "I was going to say that.....um.." She takes a deep breath while Hannah smirks.

"Cat got your tongue?" Hannah jokes as they both laugh.

"Sorry its just being around you kinda makes me act like an idiot." she giggles.

"Well i don't think so."

"With what i said a minutes ago I doubt it."

"Believe it. There arent many pretty girls with brains." Hannah says.

"You think I'm pretty?" Ingrid whispers shyly.

"I do. Don't you?" Hannah asks.

"Well yeah i just didn't know you thought it." she says looking into Hannah's eyes.

"Then i guess" Hannah moves closer and pulls back Ingrid's hair behind her ear. "I should show you how beautiful i think you are." They both lean in and kiss. They both hear one of the cafeteria doors close loudly and turn to looks at the doors. Hannah turns to look at Ingrid, who turns and smiles at Hannah, blushing lightly.

"Come on ill walk you to class." She says grabbing Ingrids hand and standing up.