Herobrine

In case any of you forgot what happened, GvsM got knocked out by someone and TM met Bee in the cave. JUST REREAD THE LAST CHAPTER IF YOU FORGET MKAY?? KAY. Oh and I'm starting to put POV by the character's name. It's neater that way. Idea Cred: PinkMinecraftNinja

-PinkMinecraft POV-

I smelled the smoke before I saw it. 

"FIRE!" Someone bellowed from upstairs and Star came pattering downstairs dragging Bubbles behind her. 

I thought of everyone in the house at this time.

Okay so there was Star, Bubbles, Gvsm and Ocelot. TM was gone for the moment. 

Star and Bubbles was out the door already. I had to get GvsM and Ocelot out of the house.

I ran upstairs and stopped outside Ocelot's open door. I made sure the door wasn't hot then flung the door open. 

Smoke filled my lungs and I choked. I saw Ocelot passed out on the ground.

I picked her up and dragged her downstairs, trying not to breathe. I accidently left the door open so the smoke started pouring out. 

I pushed her outside to Star's waiting hands and ran upstairs again.

I pushed open GvsM's room and stared.

She was passed out in front of a fire with flint and steel in her hands.

She started this?

GvsM grumbled something and almost rolled into the fire. I tried stamping out the fire but it was already spreading across the room.

I picked GvsM up, trying not to believe that she had started the fire. The flint and steel was firmly grasped in her hands and she didn't drop it the whole way down the stairs.

-StarTigeress POV-

When I saw GvsM being dragged out of the burning house with the flint and steel, my heart stopped.

I remember that picture I drew then threw away. The house burning. Flint and Steel on the ground. And I had forgotten to draw in TM. 

And this was what the scene was excatly. GvsM was waking up and she was looking at the burning house through hazy eyes. The flint and steel clattered out of her hands and TM...was gone.

Had I jsut drawn the future.

Impossible. But I needed to study that picture.

Just to see if maybe...I could draw the future.

I ran back in, even ignoring the protests of Pink and Bubbles. The smoke was thick and I choked on the smell.

But I kept running. 

When I got upstairs, I ran to my wastebasket and dug through it blindly. 

The paper that I was sure was the one I was looking for touched my fingertips.

I grabbed it blindly and took a couple of the other papers underneath it, in case I was wrong.

I raced back outside and after clearing my head, looked at the papers.

There it was, slightly black from the fire but still, you could see the pencil sketches.

I looked up and saw the rest of my "family" gather around me, the flint and steel laid in front of us and the house burned behind us.

"How'd the house start burning?" Bubbles asked in a whisper.

"It was GvsM," Pink said tiredly. 

GvsM shrugged, her eyes unfocused. 

Everything in the picture was coming true before my eyes.

Ocelot must have noticed for she turned and looked at me strangely.

"What's wrong Star?"

"I can...I..."

Everyone turned to stare at me.

"I can draw the future!" I finished quickly.

They all stared at me.

"And cats have tails," Bubbles snorted.

"Um...Bubbles, they do have tails." Ocelot gently reminded her.

"That's beside the point, how can Star draw the future?"

The question hung in the air and they all turned to starte at me some more.

I showed them the picture and explained my reasoning.

"And cats have nine lives! That's not true at all! How can you...?" 

"Cats do have nine lives, Bubbles." 

"Be quiet Ocelot! I'm trying to be reasonable here."

"Stop arguing!" Pink glared at them, "Okay, so maybe Star can draw the future but our house is burning down at this moment and we have to deal with the trouble maker who did.."

We all turned to GvsM.

She wasn't there. 

"Where'd she go?" Ocelot asked.

She was no where in sight. Then I spotted movement on the roof of the house and saw GvsM crawling about, dumping water all over the house.

"A little help?" She called out.

We all went over to help. There wasn't much else we could do.

-TeenageMinecraft POV-

It was dark. 

I couldn't see.

They strapped me a chair and injected something in me.

Bee was beside me.

Saying it'll be okay.

The pain. It surronded me. It killed me.

I was...I was gone.

All feeling drifted away and I was asleep.

In darkness...

Gone.

So dark.

-Herobine POV-

They were ready.

Ready for me to take over. 

The time has come for Minecraftia to fall.

Soon.

Thanks for reading!