Chapter 5 :)

"So what do you like to do in your free time?"

"Well, actually since I'm an emergency room doctor, I don't get much free time to do what I want. But when I do, I love going fishing on a bay. Or maybe indoors by a fire sipping hot cocoa playing hours of board games."

"That sounds wonderful! We must get together this winter and do that. I love board games, they're so much fun!"

"Really? What's your favorite?"

"I really like monopoly but it never ends!"

"I so agree, if they made it a shorter game it would be so much better."

"Exactly!"

"Wow, I've never been on an online date where the other has so much in common with me."

"Excuse me for my asking but how many online dates have you been to?"

"Oh a bunch, I lost count! I've been a member since I was 35."

James spit out his water, "How old are you?"

"I am 52, why are you asking?"

"Oh my gosh, excuse me but there's been a mistake. Your profile said you were 20!"

"Well yes, because I like younger men."

"I have to go. Bye,"James got up from the table and ran out of the resturant. 

 "James, can we talk please? Call me back. Thanks. Bye." She hung up the phone.

"Ugh, he's still not answering! Why can't we just talk? What's so bad about that? If he would let me talk and explain and then we would get back together. That's the way it works, right?"

"Afraid not, girly girl."

"Its not fair! We should be planning our wedding. If I hadn't done such a stupid, ridiculous mistake then we wouldn't be not talking. We would be going to the next step in our relationship..."

"Which would be what?"

"I don't know, marriage maybe. Maybe sex. I don't know.."

"Well did you enjoy it with Justin?"

"I guess, I don't know. It was fun, I guess. It was over quickily and then we did the same thing over and over. It was pretty exhausting, to be honest. I don't know."

"Wow, that's crazy."

"It was a mistake! I didn't mean to, I didn't want to-"

"Liar, you would have said no if you didn't at all want to."

"Ugh, why do you have to be so right?"

 "Because I'm a genious..?"

Julie laughed, "I miss him."

"Who? Justin or James?"

"James, of course!"

"Okay, okay. Just wondering.."

"James is perfect. I will always regret what I did with Justin."

"I know, you've said that repeatedly."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, if that ever happened to me I would do something about it! I wouldn't just sit around and do nothing about it."

"Well, thanks to Justin I had fame. Thanks to Justin I was on a journey to fame. I was so close to being famous. I was so stupid!"

"Honey, don't let yourself down by that. That was just a big, horrible lie to get your body."

"I don't know, I don't know if it was worth it. Should i have just let him do whatever to me? If I did, i would become famous and be a huge movie star. Do you think what I did was right?"

"Yes, of course I do babe. You did what was right. And its deffinitely not worth having sex with some creep to get famous. Maybe he'll come after you in 10 years when he's out of jail."

"Really?"

"Yes...but other than that you did the perfectly right thing."

"Thanks for the help, Jane." Julie said this sarcastically.

"No problem, girl! I'm going to make dinner tonight, what's your favorite thing to eat?"

"Pasta"

"Okay, then we'll have chicken."