Chap 4

It was nearly time for the date with Itachi. Naruto was nervous, he barely knew what he was doing. Naruto took a shower and tried comb through his hair. But no matter what it will still be the same spikey hair as it always was. He wore black jeans, a tight blue shirt, a black choker and a hooded vest. He put on some black converse and grabbed his phone, wallet and keys and was about to leave when he saw Sakura there with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Naruto I was wondering if you would like to spend some time with me."

Naruto looked at her.

"Sorry Sakura but I'm going out tonight. We can probably hang out some other time. I got to go, bye." Naruto said as he was headed to the coffee shop.

He missed the sakura's smile turned into a evil one.

'I'll make sure that you can never have Sasuke, you dumb idiot' she thought to herself while chuckling. She went back to her apartment to start planning.

Naruto arrived at the coffee shop the same time as Itachi. They both sat down and drank some coffee. They were talking about different movies that might be playing.

Naruto couldn't help himself by staring at Itachi. He was dressed in black pants with a red shirt, a black hoodie and some converse.

Naruto licked his lips and thought to himself 'Damn he sexy as hell. I never knew that a guy like Itachi would want someone like me.'

They went to the movie theater and choose a funny but romantic movie to watch. Naruto and Itachi shared drinks and snacks while they were watching the movie. Only getting up to use the bathroom from time to time.

When the movie ended they went to a dinner and ate there. The sat by the window. Naruto looked around and saw six of his friends from the college there. They looked like a group date.

"Hey look. It looks like my friends all decided to date as a group." Naruto said, pointing at the table three down from them.

Itachi looked at them and raised an eyebrow. He knows three of them. Probably cause their parents have business with his family company. They turned back to each other and started talking.

The red head looked up and saw his golden blonde friend laughing and blushing at his date. Then he tapped his friend who looked bored and pointed to the table he was at.

Then the group turned and looked at where he was pointing and looked shocked. They were even more shocked when the blondes date sat beside him and they leaned against each other. The raven haired grabbed the blondes hand and kissed it making him blush.

When they finished eating they paid and went outside. The group did the same and caught up with them.

"Hey. Hey Naruto, wait up."

Naruto stopped and turned around and saw his friends. The group stopped in front of the couple and gasped.

"Naruto why are you here with Itachi Uchiha and not with your own boyfriend?" Neji asked.

"Sasuke cheated on Naruto with a new neighbor of his, her name is Sakura by the way, and left him sad and depressed. Since my idiot for a brothers wants her I'm taking his precious little boyfriend and making him mine. Naruto shouldn't have to be pushed aside for a girl that could be just about any corner he turns." Itachi explained.

The group gasped an looked at Naruto. He nodded. The group looked pissed especially Gaara. He was about to murder Sasuke for hurting someone he treats like a brother.

"Well it's nice seeing you guys but Naruto and I have plans for tonight. Good evening." Itachi said, then taking Naruto's hand and leading them to their next destination.