"And your point is?" I ask.

"You're a little smart ass, you know that?" Luke kisses my temple. "Alright, we should probably go inside."

"I guess." I sigh. Luke removes his hands from my back pockets and I remove my hands from his neck.

We both go back inside and go sit in the guys dressing room. Ash, Lex Mike and Cal are in there. I'm surprised to not see my sister and Blair in there.

"Hale!" The guys say in unison and they all stand up. Cal gives me a big hug, then Ash. Finally Mike, who lifts me up in a hug.

"Look at your hair!" Michael says after he puts me down. "It looks so good!"

"Thanks! Took forever, it was worth it though."

"It does look good." Cal takes a large portion of my hair in his hands, examining it.

"It does." Ash chimes in.

"Thank you." I laugh with half of my head towards Calum. Calum sits back down, along with Mike. Luke goes to grab a bottle of water and I sit on the floor. "How was the morning show?"

"Sick. The crowd was amazing." Ashton tells me.

"One of my favorite performances I think." Cal adds.

"I only got to see one song, but it sounded really, really good.. Lex and I had an interview so, we had to leave." I sigh.

"It's been pretty busy." Luke says, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, it's been insane. I haven't even seen Blair in almost a week." Calum tells us.

"I haven't seen Dani in almost a week either, which sucks. What can you do though?" Michael sighs.

"It's been crazy. Are Dani and Blair coming to the show tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah, thankfully. It's been the only show in almost a week that we've had to be somewhere almost right after." Calum replies.

"Have you guys had any sleep?" Luke asks Lex and I.

Lex and I look at each other than back at Luke. "No." We reply at the same time.

"Aw, babe." Luke sighs.

"You should go nap, baby." Ash tells Lex.

"I'm okay! I've gone longer than this without sleep." Lexi responds.

"Do you want to go sleep?" Luke asks me.

"I'm fine!" I tell him.

"Are you sure?" Luke asks.

"Yes, I'm fine. Have you guys gotten any sleep?" I ask them

"I have gotten almost an hour in the past 5 days." Michael tells me.

"Me too." Ash says.

"I haven't." Luke replies.

"I had almost 20 minutes." Cal responds.

"Okay, how about we all nap for a couple hours until the show." Lex suggests.

"Yes!" Everybody replies at almost the same time.

"Luke and I will go into Lex and my dressing room." I tell everybody. Luke and I go into the different room.

"Do you want my sweatshirt?" Luke asks.

"I love you. Yes, I would love that." I tell Luke smiling. He takes off his sweatshirt and hands it to me, which I put over me. It automatically takes over my small frame.