chapter 2

Class went by unbelievably slow, me,daniel and Xavier usually sit in the back causing trouble and barely listening. I mean I don't even pass half my classes yet im zooming by school. That's probably because of my dad. Loaded with money, he's a great father not like those prissy dick head assholes that have expectations for you. No, my father is like any normal father. He was there for me, taught me to respect people and to defend myself. Too bad my mom cheated and got a divorce, loved my family the way it used to be. But what can I say....I also like doing watever the hell I want.
"Ryder...Ryder hello" the teacher asks annoyed

"WHAT?" I snap back

"Your essay, due today" she waits holding out her hand. I stare blankly at her, I don't DO homework, she should know this. Why is she asking now.
She lightly scoffs while rolling her eyes and walking to the next person...Victoria.

"Paper miss, Hawthorne" she waits

"Don't have it" she says very bluntly

"You do know this is half your grade?" She says very annoyed

"I am aware, I don't have it" she gritts out her teeth.

That's a first, I mean from what I seen she's always done her work and handed it in on time. Maybe I could be wrong, im not in all her classes but most know she's very smart.
Everyone eyed her and even gasped as if she did something terrible. Everyone knows her, she's Dave Hawthorne's little sister. He's the captain of the football team and very very popular. She's...not so much. Everyone knew her but didn't know her or talk to her. Everyone has known her as little miss goody two shoes.

The bell finally rings to our last class but I didn't bother going per usual so I skipped. Looking through the crowds I see Daniel.

"Daniel, yo" I yell. He turns facing my way grinning

"Duuude im getting laid tonight, you know that slut, heather I think?" He says while thinking

"It's hailey" I say chuckling

"Yea yea her, it's happening. Right now in the teachers lounge" he says smirking

"Jeez, couldn't wait till after I see" I laugh winking

"Whatever" he smirks, "I'll catch you later dude"

Daniels pretty much a walking meat stick, doesn't really think much or say anything smart. He mostly cares about getting laid, good beer and a night with the boys. He's my brother (not blood related) and I'd pretty much do anything for my bros.

I make my way outside to the parking lot but stop when I hear shouts coming from my left. I ignore them until they get louder. I walk to the side of the school to see Victoria and lacey (the worlds meanest bitch)arguing but can't make out what they are saying.

"Your soo fucking dumb, God just do my fucking math homework!" Lacey yells with a beating red face

"FUCK OFF, I'm not doing shit for you. Unless you want me to tell MY BROTHER that your fucking cheating on him" Victoria yells at her stepping forward while lacey takes one back.

"How..how did you-?" Lacey stammers quite shocked.

"Stop being such a drama queen and do it yourself" Victoria says before walking towards my direction. Before I have time to hide she sees me.

"Like the show?" She snaps before brushing past my shoulder.
Who did she think she was? She can't just have a screaming match with lacey and think she's all mighty...no no.

"Woah woah woah, I don't think you know who I am" I say jogging to her, stopping in front of her.

"And you are..?" She says uninterested

"Ryder, Ryder petters" I say smirking. Feeling quite powering if I may say.

"And I care because?..." she stares at me and I stare back surprised.
She scoffs and walks away.

That's when I knew that the good girl I THOUGHT was good maybe wasn't so cute and quirky after all.