Chapter one

Chapter one

Yuito's POV

I wake up groaning. I get out of bed turning off my alarm clock. I grab my school uniform and put on my pants. I wrap my tail around my body and put on my shirt. In case you didn't know I am a demon. Meaning I'm from hell and I hate humans.

Every single one of them.

I walk out of my room and go into the kitchen grabbing a apple for breakfast. I sigh checking the time and pick up my school bag. I leave my house and walk to school. While walking to school a kid from my school walks up to me.

"Well hello Yuito... A loner again I see?" I stare up at him and brush pass him and he grabs my arm.

"Where do you think you are going Yuito? Don't you want to hang out with us? Your always awfully lonely at lunch aren't you?" I try to pull my arm away But his grip on me tightens.

"Let go of me before I grab a knife and cut your balls off" he smirks.

"Oh you roll that way? You can become my little toy if you like." he pulls me closer to whisper in my ear.

"I know what you are." my eyes widen and I try to pull my arm away.

"Let go of me." he smirks.

"But I don't want to." I glare at him and try to pull my arm away.

"I said let me go!" before I knew it the kid quickly lets go of my yelping in pain.

"You said you wanted him to let you go. Your welcome." I look up to the guy who helped me out. He has black messy hair and blue eyes. He has tattoos and percings and was smoking. Guess he burned the other kid. He just stares at me and I frown.

"What are you expecting a thank you or some shit?" he smirks.

"Well yes." I roll my eyes and walk off.

So annoying.

~*~

I go to lunch and sit at a table that no one is at. I eat my food and sigh.

I want to go home.

"Is this seat taken?" I look up and its the guy from this morning the one who saved my butt.

"Yes." he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh? By who?" I frown.

"Casper." he laughs and sits down.

"I don't think Casper would mind if I sit here." he sits down.

"Asshole." I mumble.

"So what's your name?" I ignore him and continue to eat my food.

"Well encase you didn't know my name is Ren." I sigh.

"Don't really care." he laughs.

"I think we should become friends."

"Don't really want friends."

"Come on everyone wants friends! And if your my friend the bullies will never touch you. I don't like people cause they piss me off but you seem interesting... Come on friends?" I stand up and pick up my bag.

"No thanks" I walk away walking out of the cafeteria. I go to the bathroom and sigh.

What the hell was up with him?

I sigh and take my shirt off. I unwrap my tail and let it sway.

I'm tired of this world....

I hear the bathroom door open and I quickly run into one of the stalls.

Its still fucking lunch what the hell?!

I quickly wrap my tail around my body and put my shirt back on. I wait till I hear the door open then close and I sigh. I open the door to the stall walking out but pushed back in. I flinched and look at the man who is pinning me to the wall.

"R-Ren?!" he smirks.

"Oh so you remember my name?" I glare at him.

"What the hell do you want? Let me go!" he leans in.

"Your cute." I blush a little.

"I said let me go!" he leans in towards to my ears.

"If you tell me your name I'll let you go..." I shiver. This fucking Asshole.

"I-its Yuito now let me go." he nibbles on my ear and I gasp.

"I dont think I want to..." he leans against me and a stiffen up.

Shit!

"What do you have in your shirt?" I shake my head.

"Nothing!" he lifts my shirt and frowns.

"What the hell is this?" he touches my tail and I gasp.

If you didn't know a demon's tail is very sensitive.

"Is this thing apart of you?" I glare at him.

"Why do you care? You are probably like other people! Judging them for who they are." he frowns.

"What is it." I look away.

"I'm not telling you." he smirks.

"You know I'm not gay. But you are different... I just want to bang you here and now... So..." he reaches down for my belt. "If you don't tell me I will bang you here and now." I blush hard and glare at him.

"Fine!" he smirks.

"Well what is this?" he touches it again and I whimper.

"I-its my tail." he frowns.

"Your into neko or some shit."

"What? No!" I push him away and unwrap my tail.

"I'm a demon." he stares at me for a second and starts laughing. I glare at him.

"A- a demon? Okay I'mm believe that when pigs starts to fly." I push him down sitting on top of him yanking the collar of his shirt

"You think I'm lying jackass?!" he stares at me in surprise that I had the strength to push him down.

"Um... No?" I glare at him and get off him.

"Geez humans like you pisses me off the most." I was about to turn around until Ren pushes against a wall only this time...

My back was facing him.

"So if this is really your tail what happens if I touch it?" I glare at him.

"Dont you even dare!" he smirks and grabs my tail and I yelp in surprise.

"Oh wow this is your tail." I look over at him and start to whimper a little bit.

"Please let go of my tail..." his eyes widen and he curses under his breathe. He turns my around and leans in kissing me.

Eh?

HE IS KISSING ME?!