Exchanging Body Heat

Warning: Smut

Niall walked into the house, closing the door quietly. He must have thought that I was asleep, but I wasn’t. He had spent all day doing pointless identical interviews for various radio stations, magazines, and websites. He had called me between one of them. He sounded bored and miserable. Poor penguin. He had gotten almost no sleep the night before because I had been sick all night again. He stayed up with me until my terrible migraine has passed. 

The whole house was quiet enough to hear his every move. I swore I could hear him take off his coat and put it over the back of the couch before heading upstairs. He was trying so hard to be quiet. His shoes were the only things not helping him. At one point, he must have slipped them off because the noise he was making got softer, but I could still hear him. My senses were on high that night. I could feel as he walked down to the end of the hall to our room. I could hear everything he did. I could even smell him as he neared our room. Without having him even in the room, I could taste his kiss and feel his smooth skin running under my hand. 

He opened the door quietly. I pretended to be asleep as he crept over to the bed. I felt him stare down at me. He stroked my cheek and I pretended to stir awake. I looked up at him, smiling. 

“Hey,” I said trying to sound as sleepy as I could. 

“Sorry I woke you,” he said sitting next to me. 

“It’s okay. I wasn’t asleep,” I said. 

“You looked asleep to me,” he said. 

“I’m really good at faking sleep,” I chuckled. “How was the rest of your day?”

“Long, boring. I missed you,” he puted.

I sat up, “Well I really needed to finish my paper for school.”

“You could have done it there,” he argued. 

“I could have, but with that goodbye you gave me this morning, I was hoping you’d come home with a similar hello,” I said winking at him. 

He smiled, “Actually that was a wake up call/goodbye.”

“It was good whatever it was,” I shrugged.

He took my hand and looked me in the eye, “You look beautiful.”

“Well when you called and told me it would be about an hour, I decided to pretty myself up for you, surprise you,” I said. 

He looked me over, lust filling his eyes. Niall was practically salivating. His hand reached out, touching the satin fabric of my lingerie. I shivered under his ghost-like touch. His hand ran down my stomach to the tiny skirt that was just barely covering me. He bit his bottom lip. A terrible habit that he had which made him incredibly adorable, but at that moment, he wasn’t just adorable. Something about the lighting changed him. Yes I had seen him in the same lighting before and he looked just as he did then, but something inside me had clicked. We had had a thousand of moments like this. This time was no different really. 

We had been fighting a lot lately, yelling at each other and saying very back-handed and harsh things to one another. We had made up emotionally, but the physical make up had yet to happen. I had rejected him the night before. It was a kind of punishment. He had said some things to me that I wasn’t going to forgive him for so easily, but that morning he had made up for them. I had woken up to him with his face between my legs, his eyes looking up at me, watching me, as he lapped at me. 

“Niall,” I said while he continued to run his hand down the pink satin fabric occasionally meeting the parts of lace that were on it. 

“Hmm,” he said clearly staring at my breasts.