She tried to pull him down to the couch, but Niall just stood a little straighter. He liked how she stretched to keep her lips on his. The way it felt when her back started to hurt and her posture started to give. Like a fleeting kiss that renewed itself once she resituated herself. She did so by climbing on her knees. Even on her knees while on the couch, she wasn't tall enough to reach him if he stood up straight. After all, the girl was only five feet tall. And, while her limbs seemed much longer, that's all the height she had to her name. 

He liked how tiny she was. He liked watching her try to reach something, only to call on him to get it for her. He liked how perfectly she fit between his legs while he played FIFA. She'd situate herself where he could easily wrap his arms around her and rest his chin on her shoulder while playing. He liked how his hand practically swallowed hers when they were wrapped around each other. Most of all, he liked how she easily fit in his bed next to him. Even in a twin-sized bed, they fit perfectly, but Niall wasn't think about how cute and tiny she was in that moment. 

His hands slipped down to her bum and pulled her off the couch, forcing her to stand on her tiptoes to keep the kiss going. He kissed from her lips to her ear where he placed a soft kiss to her earlobe. "Do you even know how much trouble you're in right now?" he whispered as he bit down and sucked on her earlobe. 

"N-no," she stuttered. Had Niall been looking at her, he would have seen her eyes roll back in her head. 

He grazed his teeth down to the nape of her neck, biting down on her flesh again. His hand gripped her ass tightly, and she let out a squeak. "Do you know why you're in trouble?" She repeated her answer. He released his hold on her, turned her so her back was facing him. He took a moment to let his eyes wander down to yet another ample part of her. His girl had curves and he loved every bit of them. He took the zipper in between his fingers, pulling it down slowly before pushing the dress away from her body. The zipper made a clinking sound when it hit the floor. Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed his growing erection against her backside and let his hands stroke over her stomach just above the waistband of her panties. "All night I watched you flirt with other men. Letting them touch you. No more." 

Her breathing quickened. There was this bass to his voice, a darkness, that caused her to moan slightly. His breath washed over her back and shoulder. It was warm, but it still made her shiver to think about how jealous he was over nothing. His fingers slipped just past her panties, pressing above her, and he pulled her into him more. He didn't know it, but he could have her do anything he wanted. Not that he couldn't on any other night. 

One hand move back around to her ass, but it didn't linger. Instead it ghosted over the curve of it to the valley of the small of her back. Then it just barely touched her as it traveled up her spine to the clasp of the bra. Niall remembered seeing it when they were getting ready. It was a deep red lacy number that just barely contained her breasts. All night he got to think about how they almost spilled out of the undergarment underneath her dress. Just one swift movement of his nimble fingers and the clasp came undone. Peering over her shoulder, he watched as the bra gave way just slightly. His hand moved from her panties up to haphazardly hold the bra up. He got just a peek at her soft pink nipples and how they hardened at the contrast of temperature in the room. 

His blew cool air on her, and it cascaded down her chest. She leaned her head back on his shoulder, cursing slightly. Even when they were simply making love, he liked to watch her squirm. Niall never really realized just how much until that moment. The way her back arched away from him, and the way it felt to pull her back against him. Sheer torture for her but absolute pleasure for him. He repeated the action but let her pull away from him completely. Her bra dropped to the couch, and he pushed her to get back on the couch. Her knees bent, and her feet pressed to his shins. He reached a hand down between her legs to spread them further. Once she was how he wanted her, his hand snaked up to the front her. He rubbed against the lace of her panties. They were the same deep red as the bra, but he imagined the dampened spot he was working at was just a bit darker, almost black from her wetness. 

She moaned, and he saw her knuckles go white while she gripped the back of the couch. Then his eyes settled back on her bum. The way it wiggled while she couldn't contain herself. She wanted much more than he was giving her. A smile grew on his face as his hand pushed the fabric aside. He didn't need to see her face to know how much she hated him in that moment. She wanted him inside her to the hilt, and all he'd given her was stimulation without the barrier of her panties. He did tell her she was in trouble. 

His free hand kneads at her breast. He scissors her nipple between his fingers. Niall can only imagine what's going through her mind, but if it was anything like some of the things she said other times, he knew she was liking it. She tried to squeeze her thighs together, and he groped her a little roughly. "No, ma'am. Keep them spread for me." 

She nodded, fighting her legs' need to close. Niall smiled to himself and slipped a finger into his girlfriend's core. He heard her sigh happily, but that sigh turned into a deep guttural groan as he began working his finger in and out of her slowly. Just as Becca had to fight herself, Niall had to hold himself back. Once she tightened herself around her finger, he felt something in him snack.

Punishment. He was supposed to be punishing her, and what he was doing was far too enjoyable for her at the moment. Removing his hands from her completely, he took her hand and led her up to his room where he pushed her down to the bed. She looked up at him with wide eyes, and his eyes went dark. She reached her hand up to touch him, which he allowed her to do only so much. He pulled his shirt over his head, and her hands roamed over his flat stomach. His muscles tensed under her cold touch. He grabbed her hands, leading them to his pants. "Take them off." 

She worked on his pants. There was something incredibly sexy about how her fingers moved. He felt his pants being pulled down, and then her hands were on him. Niall picked the perfect night to go commando. He knew he wouldn't have been able to stand her teasing him through his boxers. Not when he wanted her so bad, he had to start thinking of other ways to torture her before he was done with her. Well, not torture. He really just wanted to show her that she belonged to him and no one else. 

"Now put it in your mouth," he told her. 

Looking up at him, she gave him a crooked smile before doing as told. Niall groaned happily as he mouth covered him, sucked him into her mouth almost completely. She'd never done that before, and if he could think straight, he probably would have realized just how the tables were turning. His hands raked her hair back, providing himself not only something to hold on to but the perfect view of what she was doing to him. He watched her lick him from stem to tip. Another groan escaped him as he watched her do it again before he disappeared into her mouth. She moaned around him. Her mouth vibrated around him, and Niall nearly lost his footing. 

Her tongue danced on the underside of him. He had to stop watching. His eyes closed tightly and his mouth hung open. Niall's breathing became more than labored. Fuck she knew just how to work him to get him going quickly. It was hard for Niall to breathe because he felt himself inching closer and closer to the edge. He used her hair to pull her off him quickly. 

"Panties off," he barked. 

She didn't move fast enough for his liking. He nudged her back onto the bed and slid his panties from her swiftly. She lay naked in front of him, and his mouth begin to water. He had no intentions of punishing her anymore. He sought gratification now. Leaning down, he attached his lips to hers. She pulled him onto the bed, and Niall continued to kiss her while he lined himself up with her entrance. He pushed himself into her completely, but he didn't give her time to adjust to him. Niall held their hands above their heads. He quickly worked up a rhythm. It was quick but steady, a little rougher than usual. Niall wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer, but neither would Becca.