Chapter 2:

Once I pull up to the messed up, trashy side of town I crash into my front lawn that's jacked up with a bunch of vodca bottles and red solo cups. Of course, like any other person, I jump off the bike before it falls. I simply land in the mud piled grass and hope the bike stops since I have the keys in my hand. Another thing I don't know how to stop my Vespa. I just can't balance on it when it's going 10mph or lower.

As usual I run into the house yelling for my dad to get off his lazy ass so me and Ron can do whatever. For those of you who don't know, Ron is the only guy that I make out with and not have the desire to have sex with. However, he is my best friend, that I've known forever. My dad's been saying that we're gonna get married and have kids and be some big, ratchet, happy family that everybody looks up to. Nope. I might have lost my virginity to this guy but he's not going that far.

"Daddy?" I call into the drunken bastard's house. "Daddy, Mrs. Whore better not be here!" My dad's been a tad bit obliterately a mess since my mom died in '07 and has been dating this slutty prick who won't kiss him unless their drunk, thus the alcoholism.

"Oh, shut up you little twat!" Hmm someone's in a good mood today.

"Daddy, you need to pay the bills I have no dial tone on the land line." I state as I pick up the land line in hopes to call over Ron.

"I'll do what I want!" Ugh what an ass!

"Ok, so you don't want Ron and I to get married?" I ask innocently, it's the only thing that seems to make him human.

"Babycakes, I gave up that dream when you said you were going to be a lesbian for Halloween." Oh, ya I did say that, I had a three some that night with Cameran More, and Alana Greene. Okay.

"I'm quittin that, kay?" I ask as if it were some type of job.

"I kay baby, babe!" What? Seriously? Whatever he's wasted.

I look at the kitchen counter where the landline is and decide to pull out my cell, the one where I pay the bills, so I can have communication, and dial Ron's number after bout 2 rings I hear hear his soft, and sharp voice on the other line, "What now?" What a prick?

"You should come over sometime, that way I can show you how far I can put my leg behind my head... naked." I tease.

"Uh, huh. You want casual sex don't you?" He reads me so well.

"How'd you know?" My voice echoes into the phone.

"I'll be there in, 2 minutes."

"You live next door." I state with annoyance escaping my voice.

"Then go to the front door, hoe!" Ugh, why does every guy call me a hoe? Oh, ya...

I rush over to the front door with Ron still on the phone and open the door. He's turned around with his back turned away from the door, and he wraps his head around with a little glint in his eyes once he here's the door click.

"So, your dad here?" He questions as he walks through the door with his hands dug deep in his jean pockets. His biceps are more than defined in his white muscle tee, but also very tan. He looks at me with his green eyes, and I return a glare with my blue. He immediately takes that as 'hell ya and we're starting in front of him'. He then immediately leads me to the living room where my dad's sitting in his shitty ass lazyboy, drinking a beer watching some fucked up shit on ESPN, and yells "Sir, I'm gonna Fuck your daughter!" and pushes me on the coffee table and rips my black tank off of my shoulders leaving my entire torso bare, including chests.

Naturally my father doesn't give a shit and let's us slide and settle as we make it farther and farther to the back of the house as possible. Being sure to break everything as much as possible in order to make my father the smallest bit humane, but as usual it doesn't work.