A Once Upon A Time Christmas Party With Special Guest Becky G

One day Rebbeca Gomez said to me there's going to be a party. I said is anyone from once upon a time going to be there? She said yeah Lana and JMo are going to be there.

Me: Kira!

Kira Kosarin: So Becky what're you planning on doing after the party? The reason why I asked is because Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to see you.

Me: I'm going to my house.

Kira Kosarin: She wants you to go with her to her house.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Hi everyone. Becky may I please talk to you, alone?

Me: Sure. Wait why don't you want to talk to Rebbeca?

Jennifer Love Hewitt: I only want to talk to you!

Me: Okay.

Goes Outside

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Did you dream about me?

Me: Yeah. Why?

Jennifer Love Hewitt: You were cuddling me.

Me: Oh.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: I love when you come to my house. You're always happy when you see me. Also you like to stay at my house. Plus my kids loves when you babysit them.

Me: Yeah thats true.

Rebbeca Gomez: Beaster!

Me: Yeah Rebs!

Rebbeca Gomez: Jasmine wants you.

Me: Okay. Goes to Jasmine.

Jasmine V: I want you to sit down. Cause Carrie wants you to watch her kid. And I don't want you to leave my side.

Joe Mastrino: Hey.

Me: Hi Joe. Okay Jasmine. Rebs I love you, I am sorry I took your tablet. Rebbeca will you marry me? I was wrong I shouldn't of said that. I do love y'all. I quit being a Beaster and Jasminator. You guys are the best.

Rebbeca Gomez: Kiks me.

Jasmine V: Becky sit down.

Me: Okay Jas. Looks at my phone. Rebs babe why did you send me that?

Rebbeca Gomez: I don't know.