the beach

"Harry its time that you hiked up your skirt and asked her!" Hermione yelled at Harry.

They were at the burrow in Ron's room in one of the top floors so nobody could hear them yelling. The war was over and Voldemort was dead and everyone was living life without harm or fear, except Harry. Harry and Ginny had been dating for about a year and a half, they started dating right after the war ended. Harry knew Ginny was his soulmate and he wanted to marry her. He had been planning to ask her for months now but only Ron amd Hermione knew that. He had a ring but he didn't what to do.

"Hermione I can't I-I don't know how. I mean I know what to say but I don't know when to say it or where to take her when I do its just that I'm- I'm," he began but was cut off by her yelling again.

"Your what Harry!" she screamed impatiently.

"I'm scared." he whispered. She burst into a fit of laughter.

"Harry that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." she said laughing again.

"Harry, mate, you'll know what to say and when to say it at the right time its all up to you." Ron said speaking up above the now breathless Hermione.

"You know what I'm gonna ask her tonight." Harry said standing up from where he was sitting on Ron's bed.

"Go get her mate!" Ron screamed patting Hermione on the back as she tried to catch her breath. Harry ran out the door abd down the stairs to meet Ginny coming out of her bedroom.

"Oh, Hello Harry! I didn't know that you were here" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Ginny! This is urgent will you please meet me for dinner on the beach at shell cottage at 6:00?" he said grasping her hands.

"Yes of course. What's wrong?" she said concerned.

"Nothing is wrong Ginny. Wear something nice." he said giving her a kiss on the cheek and running past her and out the door. As soon as he got outside be looked at his watch. It read 2:00. He had foue hours before his date with Ginny he hoped it was enough time.

At 6:00 Ginny emerged from the backdoor of shell cottage and began to walk down to the beach where Harry had set up a beautiful picnic. The sand was covered in a sky blue blanket with a small basket holding down one side from the wind. There where eligant hand made tea cups for there drinks and small yellow plates for there sandwiches. It was dark out and the only light was from the moonlight reflecting off of the inky black ocean. As Ginny began to walk down the small path to where Harry sat she noticed small jars lined up along the side of the path as she walked my the first set of jars they lit up with multiple colored fairies. The light the fairies cast on her dress made her look angelic. She wore a strappless summer dress that was a pale pink with lavender delicate flowers all over the top above where it gathered at the middle if her rib cage and the bottom fluffed out in diffrent curved lengths to look like large flower petals in the same lavender and pale pink mixture. The dress came just above her knee and began to sway and billow about slightly in the wind along with her bright red hair that was pulled down and being pushed back slightly by the wind with one small braid on the side. The dress complimented her hair better than anything else ever could. If someone would have seen it they would have said she looked like a model.

"Ginny you look breath taking." Harry said in shock of her beauty.

"Thank you Harry. You don't look bad yourself." she said blushing slightly.

Harry did look dashing in his black tux.

"Harry don't you think this attire a

is a little much for a beach and moon and fairy lit picnic" she said gracefully sitting down and tucking her feet up under her while kicking off her sandles.

"No of course not. I like it." He responded sitting down criss-cross.

After the magnificent dinner they sat finishing their tea. As Ginny downed the last bit she noticed Harry stand up. She stood up and looked at where he was looking out at the water. Jm the inky blackness she could just make out a few birds and ships passing by. It was a magnificet date. She never wanted it to end. In the dim moonlight she noticed Harry move from beside her. She turned to look at him and saw him wadding out into the water in his expensive tux he stopped at where the water came tk about mid calf. She decided to follow him as it wouldn't mess up her dress and her sandles where safely on the picnic blanket up where the rising tide wouldn't mess with them. She walked out the cold water lapping at her warm feet. She stopped in front of Harry and faced him.

"Harry what are you doing in the water?" she askes curiously.

"This." He said. She was about to ask what 'this' was before she notived him reach into his pocket and pull out a small box.

"Ginny. Will you do me the honors of becoming my wife and being mine forever?" he asked. He opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring in the world. It had a small diamond cut into the shape of a heart with a band around it, almost as if it where protecting it, covered in diamonds.

"Oh Harry! Of course I will!" she said diving at him to embrace him in a huge huf and bathe him in kisses. He stagerred backwards but kept his balance and a tight hold on her waist to keep either of them from falling. He slipped the ring on her finger and they got married in the same place with waves rushing over their feet exactly a year later... Happy.

The End