truth or dare for Neville

When Harry, and Ron were in their seventh year after the war, they decided to play a friendly game of truth or dare with their roommates. As you know their roommates were Neville and Seamus.

When it became Neville's turn, Ron asked him.

"Truth or dare Neville?" he said.

"Ummm... truth." he responded.

At that moment the door opened quietly and Luna Lovegood stepped in. Neville was the only one not to notice because he had his back to the door while everyone else was facing it.

"Ummmm..." Ron began as he noticed luna walk in, "Is it true that you fancy Luna?" he said.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." Neville stuttered.

"Oh, come on mate. Just answer the question." Harry said, also noticing Luna standing in the door way watching intensly.

"yes its true." Neville whispered just loud enough for Harry to hear.

"What's that mate I couldn't hear you?" Ron said putting a hand to his ear.

" Yes! I fancy Luna very much!" he yelled back at them.

"Hello boys" Luna pipped up from behind them obvioulsy hearing all that she needed to hear.

"Luna!?!" Neville said jumping up nervously.

" Ummm... Ron, Harry, Seamus, can I please talk to Neville?" she said in her dreamy voice.

"If you need to talk to him just go into the hallway." Ron said rudely.

"We'll leave." Harry said getting up and dragging Ron up with him. He walked out with Ron and Seamus following closely behind. He closed the door queitly bht bent down to peep through the keyhole.

"H-how much of that did you hear?" Neville said shyly.

"Depends how much should I NOT have heard?" Luna said her dreamy voice fading and a cocky one replacing it.

"Well... ummmm... the part about you." Neville replied looking at the ground.

"Oh, that part." She said her dreamy tone returning, "I heard that."

"Yo-you did?" He stuttered.

"Neville, What's wrong. Did you not want me to know that. Its okay because I like you too." she said stepping closer to him with her hands behind her back.

Neville's face lit up with happiness as a huge grin spread across his face. He leaned down and kissed her cuping her face in his hands as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing back passionately. This is how their long relatisonship began and never ended. They grew up, got married, had kids and grandkids, but their love for each other never faded or shrunk. They were meant to be together.

the end