Chapter One: "Meeting Nashi"

A few years later after Makarov Dreyar died, they selected Natsu Dragneel, The Dragon King, as their new Guild master. A month later after he was announced Guild Master, he married Lucy Heartfilia, The Celestial Queen to be his wife.

Two years had passed and Nathalie "Nashi" Luna H. Dragneel was born. She was the Dragon Princess and of course at the same time, The Celestial Princess. As young as the age of six, Natsu decided to put his young daughter into the Fairy Tail Guild.

Her first friend Erza Scarlet which helped her to adjust to the whole guild. Second was Jellal Fernandes.

"I have never been to a guild before" The young pinkette would say.
"That's okay, Nash. There's a lot of things for you to know here." The red haired told her as she got out a chuckle.

"Nashi! Oh, Nashi!" Natsu called out to his young daughter. "Yes, Dad?" She asked. "Are you enjoying the guild?" "Not really because I'm still new. But maybe if grow older, I may have the confidence to talk with my other comrades." She explained

"Alright, then." Her father says. As the young girl looked around, she noticed her father's guild mark on his right shoulder. "Dad, what's that little birdie doing on your shoulder?" She asked curiously as her father laughed.

"Haha! That's actually Fairy Tail's guild mark!" He explained. "Everybody has one!"
The young girl looked around again as she saw everyone's guild marks on different locations and different colors.

"Can I have one too, Daddy?" She begged with puppy eyes. "Whoops, my bad! I guess I really forget easily, Don't I? Well, come on now..." He says as he called his daughter to go to his office.

"What color do you want?" Natsu asked impatiently. "Blue!" She says. "Where shall I put it?" His father asked again. "Could it be the same part where yours is?" She asked. "If you want..." He says as he stamped his daughter.

"Wow! Thanks a lot!" She says as she stared amazed at her new guild mark when suddenly a knocking on Natsu's door could be heard... "Come in."
"Oh, uhm, Master Natsu, May I introduce Nashi to the whole guild?" Erza Scarlet came in and asked.

"Well..." "Oh, please, Daddy! I wanna meet everyone!" Nashi insisted. "Okay... Okay. Erza, take good care of her." Natsu says. "Aye, Sirrrr!" Erza replied when suddenly, Happy came out of no where and said: "Hey! That's my line!"

As Erza and Nashi went out of Natsu's office with visible teardrops on their heads, Erza introduced Nashi to the guild, Starting with of course, Her closest friend, Jellal.
"Jellal-san!" Erza called out. "Anything wrong Scarlet?" He replied.

"Nothing, really. This is Nashi." Erza says and was unsuspectedly cut by Jellal. "I know, I know." "Well, for pete's sake so that you could know her better!" She replied. "Go on..." Jellal replied with a straight face as Erza let out a sigh.

"Nashi, This is Jellal." Erza says. "Nice to meet you, Jellal!" She grinned at the boy. "Nice to meet you to!" Jellal says as they both shook hands. "Can I meet the others now?" She asked. "Okay then."

By the ending of the day, Nashi met everyone in the guild.

"That wasn't so bad after all, Wasn't it?" Nashi says.
Erza let out a chuckle. "Nope."