Chapter 5: Going To Paris Part 1

3rd Person PoV

The girl with plantineum blond hair wake up around 2:00 am She grab her snowflakes themed towel and walk over to the bathroom she open the shower its cold but the cold doesn't bother her she wash her body with strawberry vanilla scent soap and she also wash her face with that soap after she wash her body he grab her starberry scent shampoo and put some on her hair she rub it gently in her sculp after that she wash it and put strawberry scent conditioner do the same what she does in the shampoo.

After taking a cold shower she wrapped herself with a soft comfortable blue robe and her snowflakes themed towel is wrapped around her hair she walk over to her walk in closet and see a cute outfit ( the one in the media) she put it in her king size bed she removed her robe but her favorite black lace undergarments she pu it on and also put her out fit she also removed her towel in her hair she blowered it until its dry she brush her soft plantineum blonde hair put her hair down it reach her waist and it has natural sexy curls she put a light make up like Purple mascara, light pink lipgloss it has flaovored strawberry and a bit blush after she finish.

She look a the clock its already 2:40 she grab her doll shoes sack and wear it then put her brown dollshoes and grab her bag then she go downstairs the butlers carrying her lagguges as she go downstairs she saw her parents she hug them both she and her parents go to the limo for a ride to go in her private Jet as they arrived there her mom cry she hug her mom.

"Mom I promised to contact you everyday okay? And also take care of yourselves don't over work okay dad?" She said to her parents they nodded and give her last hug both of her parents kiss her forehead then the pilote said they needed to go so she wave good bye fo her parents and go to her blue winter themed airplane. Before she go in she take a last looked of her parents wave a good bye.

"I love you mom and dad take care always." She yelled her parents smile and nodded she go in and put her sunglasses to sleep because its still early.

This is gonna be a long ride she thought.

A/n: Hey Guys I'm back! Hope you like this chapter the next chapter well be Jack's So thanks for reading it love ya guys

Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow I follow back so No worries!