A/N: IMPORTANT NOTE

Hi guys.

Someone message me here in wattpad last night its around 11:30. The messsage said.

Message said:

Hey your books is suck why did you even write a book if your a suck writer you should stop writing a book you can't even write perfectly. I'm sure your parents don't love you and your 2 brother are not even cared for you. One of your brother is part of wattpad right? He just said that your book is amazing because he doesn't want you to get hurt but trust me he doesn't like your book. Soo f*ck up bitch go to hell you slut. I'm sure your not even the queen bee in your school. I bet your ugly you just said that you are the queen bee because you want a fame.

End of the message.

Guys its okay to insult my books I admit that I'm not a good writer soo I'm sorry about that.

But insulting me like that is not good I admit I'm sensitve in school I also got tease because of being a queen bee I admit that I'm not that beautiful. I never encouter like this before. For the first time someone said a bad words to me. I never did anything wrong I just wanted a new friends That's all a I never wanted a enemy because the last time I got a enemy I collapes and they immediatly got me in the hospital My doctod told me and my family that my heart can't handle soo many emotions. The most emotions that bad in my hearts are: anger and stress.

If you ask can I fall in love even I got heart problem?

Yes I can fall inlove. My first boyfriend told me that are relationship is just a dare at first I'm sad then my 2nd brother said to me there many guys can love you he is not worth of those tears sis remember that okay never cry over a boy.

Soo guys I decided to keep writing this book.

My 2nd brother gave wattpad account. His user name is Your_GuardianOfFun .

@My_Frostie_Snowflake.