Continuation of "BetrAyed"

Mike POV:
Her hand hits my face. I explain. She understands. We hug; the end.
      That's how I wish this whole situation would've played out. But that's just not the case.
     I feel her small and delicate hand hit my cheek, causing my head to go to the side. Feeling burning on my face, I look back at her, and see the multiple tears spilling on her cheeks. I feel like crying myself, yet the tears remain held back.
      "I HATE YOU!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I HATE YOU!" Mona yells, her voice shaky. I feel my hands wobbling. I could almost smell the copper smell of blood that was coming from a cut on her forehead, something that was an outcome of Sara's little time of "fun and games", also known as fighting.
"M-Mona," I stutter, barely able to utter her name in fear she'll slap me again. I see her recoil back, her tiny feet taking two steps backward.
"D-Don't do this-"
"DO WHAT?!" she exclaims, her eyes wide. "DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO BE UPSET?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! PRAISE YOU FOR THE TORTURE YOU PUT ME THROUGH?!! MY FRIENDS THROUGH?! YOUR OWN SISTER THROUGH?!" Her face is almost as red as her gorgeous lacy gown. I cringe at the sound of her recalling of everyone I've "hurt". I want to pull her into my arms, stroke her hair, tell her everything was alright and I wasn't going to hurt her. Oh gosh, how I wanted to explain everything and explain I was the good guy. But no. I had to act. Just as Charles has instructed me to.
Closing my eyes, and reopening them, I allow a fake smirk the spread across my face. Mona's head tilts in confusion, her face bewildered as well.
"You all deserved it, you know." I lie, my heart wrenching. It feels like I'm stabbing myself in my chest. I hate doing this. Either way, even if I WASNT doing this, the girls would still get hurt.
Charles, or I guess you could call them "Cece" or "Charlotte", had communicated with me during the time Mona was ignoring me after the girls were rescued. She had caught me and threatened me with hurting them if I hadn't helped her out. Yes, the obvious question is, out of all people, why did she choose me? I still don't fully know the answer myself. But I'm guessing it has to do with Mona knowing most of the information, and Cece thinks that since I'm close to her, I could dish out some information. However, I never really got any of the information she needed. Mostly I made up things to send her off the trail. Now I'd just wished I could've found a loophole through all of this.
     Mona's eyes widen, and her hurt expression turns into a pissed off one.
  "Just you WAIT until I tell the police, Montgomery!!!" she yells, and turns her back to me and starts to storm off.
     And that's when she walked out of my life.
-
OKAY YEAH THE ENDING SUCKS A LOT I KNOW BUT HONESTLY IM SO LAZY AND I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING A LONG CHAPTER. BUT ANYWAYS IM GONNA DO A 5 YEAR TIME JUMP AND THEY'RE GONNA REUNITe AND STUFF YIPPITY YAY!1!
-Also, I'm sorry I'm so late writing this to the person who requested this. :/