"Look you Bastard! You don't call her from now on ok. Could'nt you have even waited for her to leave before whoring around? That shows your cheapness" there goes the question I wanted to ask him. But I was trying to shush her. She's not at all a nice person when she's angry.

I heard his voice from the other side but I couldn't make out the words. I don't know what these two are upto.

"Yeah? You think I'll let her speak to you. But listen, your not gonna call her and I think your the first person I spoke so politely with ok. Don't ever call on her number!" She said sternly.

But I don't know what he said that made her eyes look wide at me and she threw the phone at me.

"Hello" I said silently picking the phone. I signalled Kate to leave so that I can speak but she refused.

'Oh god! What do I do with her' I thought. I gave an angry look to her. She smirked? And left..

"Hi Caroline" his sexy voice.....

But I need to be strong. "What do you want Daniel?" I asked.

He didn't speak for a few seconds and I thought maybe he cut the call but then he spoke.

"I just want my phone back. Meet me tomorrow evening" he said.

"What? You called me for that? What phone are you speaking about?" I asked, angry.

"Well you've taken my phone with you and yours is with me. Meet me tomorrow and return it back. I'll text you the place and time ok?" He said sounding angry himself

I said an ok and cut the call immediately not wanting to continue with the conversation.

He called me for that! And he was speaking as though I stole his cell. He is such a jerk, that Bastard! He just wanted his cell back. Here I thought he has called to apologise to me.

Kate came and reminded me that I've missed two of my interviews. And also that she had called him in the morning and scolded me for the cell....
Oh god! My life is so messed up. I feel like dieing.

Right now, I wanted nothing more than the earth to eat me alive.

Daniel's POV

The nerve of that woman! She asked me not to call. She told ME what to do.
And she is not even letting me speak. And the last sentence she said infuriated me.

"Don't call on her number?" I sreamt on the phone and continued. "Well let me tell you one thing Miss that it's my number. Now stop with your nonsense and give the phone to Caroline." I said.

Then I finally heard Caroline's voice. She said a silent hello.

"Hi Caroline" I said with relief filling me.

But then she asked what I wanted trying to get straight to the point. And I'm hating this conversation currently. No one speaks to me that way.

So even I said her I just wanted my cell back. This women did'nt even realise that it was my cell. I laughed to myself. And asked her to come and meet me and that I'll message the place and number.

She said a silent ok and cut the call? She cut my call! What does she even think about herself.

I saw my other phone beeping, says Samuel is calling me.

"Yes Samuel. That was too fast. I just called you half an hour ago. You've got anything?" I answered with a smile.

"Yes. There's not much to know about her. I mean not much to find about her" he said.

"What?" I asked not understanding what he said.

"Daniel, she is Roger Brook and Sophia Brook's daughter" he said.

"The business man who died almost 2 months ago?" I asked.

"Yes. I heard that after a month when she went to the office to meet her uncle who is also taking care of the company right now. He said that they are bankrupt. And they are being sent a notice to leave the mansion. So by coming Thursday they'll have to leave the house that is within 3days" He said.

"And her other family?" I asked.

"She lives with her mother and a younger brother, Dylan who is in school. And let me tell you they are unemployed. Meaning they have bills but no hands to pay the bills." He said.

"Ok. Now get me their company report. I want to buy that company." I said with a mischievous smirk on my face.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

Well Ms.Brook. I have an offer for you, which you'll never be able to reject.

I texted her to meet me at the cafe at 9am sharp.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

************************************

Well I've been thinking how to write this chapter from a long time. Even before starting the story.

I think it's come out well. Not bad... ;)

Please comment and vote if you like people ;)
Love u'all :*